Louisiana Bulls????

Brooke is cute af. I wanna face fuck her in front her hubby. Make her make that gagging sound white.girls make when their throats are getting stretched. 😋 hey Brooke..

We are always looking for a local dependable bull that I can play with on a regular basis but until one ever pops up we have to keep searching for playmates to feed my hunger for black cock. We film all of our adventures and can blur your face upon request. We are a very down to earth couple and fun to play with. We will give you our kik if interested or hubby’s number.
Please kik or number would be great 😜 my kik is actually my screen name

We are always looking for a local dependable bull that I can play with on a regular basis but until one ever pops up we have to keep searching for playmates to feed my hunger for black cock. We film all of our adventures and can blur your face upon request. We are a very down to earth couple and fun to play with. We will give you our kik if interested or hubby’s number.
Hi i’m a black bull looking to breed a hotwife. I live in Lafayette, Louisiana and i am down to meet up in a hotel in Lafayette. I look forward to breeding you. Snap me at moe_diyab

Attachments

• IMG_2286.MOV
    889.9 KB
Last edited:
Beautiful lady

Look good 😉

I was debating any flying to NO would love too see them curves

Back