Cuck husband has approved central Louisiana

After a couple of years of careful thought I have decided to go forward with getting pregnant. I told my cuck husband that I am no longer taking my birth control pills as of June 1st and I am seeking a fertile black bull for regular encounters that will lead to me becoming pregnant. My husband is in agreement and he knows how long I have waited for this . We would like to post our journey onto this forum so others can see that we are legit and we want to show pictures from the ovulation day I’m bred on to my delivery date.

We are in central Louisiana and we are seeking an attractive black bull for regular encounters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. I was kinda nervous about mentioning going all the way to my husband. Although after our conversation he knows how I crave a black man’s cock in me while I’m ovulating and the strong desire I have to give birth to a black man’s baby and he said he perfectly fine with me following through with it. He has even agreed that once my journey starts with the bull of my choice I will only be allowed to have black cock inside me. He will be there to support me in all I do but my bull will be the only one with access to my pussy once I begin. I’m very excited and can’t wait to begin. Maybe other couple here can do the same.

Thank you. I was kinda nervous about mentioning going all the way to my husband. Although after our conversation he knows how I crave a black man’s cock in me while I’m ovulating and the strong desire I have to give birth to a black man’s baby and he said he perfectly fine with me following through with it. He has even agreed that once my journey starts with the bull of my choice I will only be allowed to have black cock inside me. He will be there to support me in all I do but my bull will be the only one with access to my pussy once I begin. I’m very excited and can’t wait to begin. Maybe other couple here can do the same.

After a couple of years of careful thought I have decided to go forward with getting pregnant. I told my cuck husband that I am no longer taking my birth control pills as of June 1st and I am seeking a fertile black bull for regular encounters that will lead to me becoming pregnant. My husband is in agreement and he knows how long I have waited for this . We would like to post our journey onto this forum so others can see that we are legit and we want to show pictures from the ovulation day I’m bred on to my delivery date.

We are in central Louisiana and we are seeking an attractive black bull for regular encounters.
Congrats! Great decision and you will be blessed to carry your Bull’s baby. Your husband is also blessed. Now go get seeded!

Update::
I have been off of birth control for a month now. So far we have not found a bull to breed me yet. Although I have had some messages from some nice guys they live far way, we are seeking a black male who lives within at least a couple of of us for regular visits. I want a fwb relationship with my bull so I can have black cock in me regularly. I’m seeking a mature, good looking, clean cut , fertile and well endowed black male. We are very discreet so married men are welcome as well. We are only seeking one black male for this adventure. I am wanting to have a fun and exciting sexual relationship with my bull while I’m very fertile and I’m ready to begin trying on my ovulation days for a successful pregnancy. We are located in Alexandria Louisiana so if you live nearby and interested please message me. IMG_5382.jpeg

Update::
I have been off of birth control for a month now. So far we have not found a bull to breed me yet. Although I have had some messages from some nice guys they live far way, we are seeking a black male who lives within at least a couple of of us for regular visits. I want a fwb relationship with my bull so I can have black cock in me regularly. I’m seeking a mature, good looking, clean cut , fertile and well endowed black male. We are very discreet so married men are welcome as well. We are only seeking one black male for this adventure. I am wanting to have a fun and exciting sexual relationship with my bull while I’m very fertile and I’m ready to begin trying on my ovulation days for a successful pregnancy. We are located in Alexandria Louisiana so if you live nearby and interested please message me. View attachment 6242524

looking good!! wish i still lived in Baton Rouge!

Just my two cents worth , it seems kind of odd to me that someone would choose to have a baby from a stranger , meaning someone whom they haven't known that long. I would search for maybe a long time neighbor or work mate. Just my two cents worth

Just my two cents worth , it seems kind of odd to me that someone would choose to have a baby from a stranger , meaning someone whom they haven't known that long. I would search for maybe a long time neighbor or work mate. Just my two cents worth
It’s fake bro
They posted same B.S last year
So many thirsty guys out here
Believing everything these ads say
So they repost and repost and repost
Just my 2 cents

For your information we are a legitimate couple, yes we have been searching for the right person for a couple of years. So far all we have found on here are doms wanting to use leather whips etc, or just guys into fisting, *******, pain etc… I’m seeking a bull for regular normal sexual sessions and yes I would like to be bred by the bull I pick. So don’t assume or say people are fake that you know nothing about . There are some fake couples on here but we are not. My pics and post are real.

First off let me start by saying that if indeed you are a real couple and this is what you have collectively discussed power to you. Secondly I would have to agree with AnnieS comments above, have you considered the implications of what the future holds? This kid will ask questions and deserves to know the truth, are you prepared to communicate those desires to an 8 year old? Do you expect him/her/they nowdays to agree and simply accept? I am not here to judge, nor am I here to be critical but merely to shed some light of how future implications can affect you. Have you considered parental rights? from the potential *******? Have you considered how your close friends and family will critique you or not? or i should say behave around you? Once again best of luck, to whatever you decide to do, but it seems to me that your long ways of thinking were mostly surrounded around how pleasurable sex could be. Search baby support requirements, and implications. Last but not least, i am not here to scare you away from your decision. but rather paint a picture that lasts a lifetime other than 30 mins of fantastic sex.

For your information we are a legitimate couple, yes we have been searching for the right person for a couple of years. So far all we have found on here are doms wanting to use leather whips etc, or just guys into fisting, *******, pain etc… I’m seeking a bull for regular normal sexual sessions and yes I would like to be bred by the bull I pick. So don’t assume or say people are fake that you know nothing about . There are some fake couples on here but we are not. My pics and post are real.
Dm me

Wow i would love to please let chat

I’m sorry but what pictures are you referring too? You have no pictures or media listed.

Back