Me and my husband want a bbc

brooks9090

Male
Gold Member
We are located in Georgia. My husband wants to watch me fuck a huge bbc. He only wants to watch and then we’ll have sex after you leave.

Bio: 3 *******/ husband
High school sweet hearts, We have only been with each other ever sexually. Recently we watched a movie called hall pass- in a scene saw my first black penis ever! I got curious and now we are seeking someone to fulfill my wants.

Picture: This isn’t sperm, this is 3 days of how wet i’ve been since finding this site.

Last edited:
Let me help you out a bit , Atlanta is a vastly populated area , so narrow it down to a specific place . There are plenty guys that is swinging tens and twelves inches but it has shrunken the pot size. Remember the five W's who , what , when, where and why

We are located in Georgia. My husband wants to watch me fuck a huge bbc. He only wants to watch and then we’ll have sex after you leave.

High school sweet hearts, We have only been with each other ever sexually. Recently we watched a movie called hall pass- in a scene saw my first black penis ever! I got curious and now we are seeking someone to fulfill my wants.

Picture: This isn’t sperm, this is 3 days of how wet i’ve been since finding this site.
good luck guys :)

Your posts are getting hotter and hotter

I may not be a bbc but you should definitely get this bwc

There are adult clubs that have a Black cock night for white women.look up eyes wide shut.Also Go to the black neighborhoods, wear a revieling shirt and stop black men in the street to ask for directions.many times they pick up your vibe when you staring at there cocks while talking to them.ivr had girls ask them to get in the car to show Us the spot and have my girl start talking nasty with them.then getting in the back seat and sucking n fucking them while I drive.

Dm me

Where do u live?I have some Bulls in Florida

Back