Louisiana Bulls????

We are always looking for a local dependable bull that I can play with on a regular basis but until one ever pops up we have to keep searching for playmates to feed my hunger for black cock. We film all of our adventures and can blur your face upon request. We are a very down to earth couple and fun to play with. We will give you our kik if interested or hubby’s number.
I'm in Louisiana, North Louisiana in Shreveport. I love the pics I see and would love the chance to get acquainted.
Kik:

Last edited by a moderator:
We are always looking for a local dependable bull that I can play with on a regular basis but until one ever pops up we have to keep searching for playmates to feed my hunger for black cock. We film all of our adventures and can blur your face upon request. We are a very down to earth couple and fun to play with. We will give you our kik if interested or hubby’s number.
I'm so interested

Very interested message me

Flawless Beauty

Attachments

• 6292C093-F7EE-4C5C-AB22-196376BAE684.jpeg
    6292C093-F7EE-4C5C-AB22-196376BAE684.jpeg
    398.5 KB · Views: 18
  • BBE7B460-1AFC-4817-968B-4380075255D7.jpeg
    BBE7B460-1AFC-4817-968B-4380075255D7.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
  • FE2D72DF-61A8-4172-A496-346C88E1C25D.jpeg
    FE2D72DF-61A8-4172-A496-346C88E1C25D.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
I’m in the Dallas area but frequent East Texas pretty often

Back