Louisiana Bulls????

hotwifeBrooke

Female
Gold Member
Real Person
From
TX, US
We are always looking for a local dependable bull that I can play with on a regular basis but until one ever pops up we have to keep searching for playmates to feed my hunger for black cock. We film all of our adventures and can blur your face upon request. We are a very down to earth couple and fun to play with. We will give you our kik if interested or hubby’s number.

Attachments

• E6A54457-7215-49DE-8463-F217EEB4F62C.jpeg
    E6A54457-7215-49DE-8463-F217EEB4F62C.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,744
We are always looking for a local dependable bull that I can play with on a regular basis but until one ever pops up we have to keep searching for playmates to feed my hunger for black cock. We film all of our adventures and can blur your face upon request. We are a very down to earth couple and fun to play with. We will give you our kik if interested or hubby’s number.
Would you do a white guy

Best of luck u sexy hot fuck :sex: :blackheart: :blackheart: :sex:

Damn. Really wish I were in Louisiana right now

I'm in Mississippi lmk

Back