loss of intimacy

Is it normal for my girlfriend to lose interest in sex with me? She doesn't say she's lost interest I just notice we don't have a lot of sex anymore since she got off a kinda sex binge. I just feel insecure when I know with other men she can fuck for hours and shes gone back to back with them, and with me lately after maybe 10 min of sex she wants to tap out. With me she can be very vanilla but I know shes capable of more that I dont see. Is it something I just dont bring out of her? Anyone else experience anything like this?

This is the wrong place to explore any potential issues in your relationship. No-one on here can know enough about either of you to answer properly, except from our own assumptions.

I'd suggest actually just talking to your girlfriend, you'll find that if she's willing to talk and be open, even if it takes some gentle and fun hearted coaxing that your relationship will improve, or if not, then there is your answer.

This is the danger when you encourage your partner to engage in sexual relationships with other people. Believe it or not, most women don't want sex continuously. At some point our bodies need a break.

So you now have a situation where she's been getting lots of amazing sex from these other men and she needs a break and you want to give her disappointing sex. Because you're her boyfriend she tries to be accommodating but it just doesn't feel good and her heart isn't in it.

I think you two need to take a break from her fucking other men and take some time to work on your relationship. You need to learn how to satisfy her. So many men think that because they don't have an enormous cock they'll never be able to satisfy a woman. That's far from the truth.

I know lots of women who say that if only her mate knew how to go down on them. Oral sex is amazing when done right. I can tell you from experience that there are times when I'm sore from being fucked hard and I don't want a cock inside me. But I still love being eaten out. Learn how to please a woman without your cock- if you can master that you'll never be alone.

This is the danger when you encourage your partner to engage in sexual relationships with other people. Believe it or not, most women don't want sex continuously. At some point our bodies need a break.

So you now have a situation where she's been getting lots of amazing sex from these other men and she needs a break and you want to give her disappointing sex. Because you're her boyfriend she tries to be accommodating but it just doesn't feel good and her heart isn't in it.

I think you two need to take a break from her fucking other men and take some time to work on your relationship. You need to learn how to satisfy her. So many men think that because they don't have an enormous cock they'll never be able to satisfy a woman. That's far from the truth.

I know lots of women who say that if only her mate knew how to go down on them. Oral sex is amazing when done right. I can tell you from experience that there are times when I'm sore from being fucked hard and I don't want a cock inside me. But I still love being eaten out. Learn how to please a woman without your cock- if you can master that you'll never be alone.

Thanks for the response. She has taken a break from sex with anyone and she is kinda focusing on our relationship for the time being. I understand she gets sore and i like doing oral on her and i do tons of it on her. Its when I want to be satisfied either with oral or a handjob lately it seems like shes not interested in getting me off as much as i am giving her pleasure.

Thanks for the response. She has taken a break from sex with anyone and she is kinda focusing on our relationship for the time being. I understand she gets sore and i like doing oral on her and i do tons of it on her. Its when I want to be satisfied either with oral or a handjob lately it seems like shes not interested in getting me off as much as i am giving her pleasure.

When you have sex with someone your focus is on feeling pleasure- or as you say, getting off. When you make love with someone your focus is on them feeling pleasure. Obviously I have no idea what's going on with you and your girlfriend but I suspect you two are having sex; not making love. Give her time, keep talking and don't worry so much about getting off. If you show her that you only care about her pleasure and not yours she'll come around. And you might just find that she doesn't need these other guys anymore.

When you have sex with someone your focus is on feeling pleasure- or as you say, getting off. When you make love with someone your focus is on them feeling pleasure. Obviously I have no idea what's going on with you and your girlfriend but I suspect you two are having sex; not making love. Give her time, keep talking and don't worry so much about getting off. If you show her that you only care about her pleasure and not yours she'll come around. And you might just find that she doesn't need these other guys anymore.
I do make her pleasure the focus a lot. I love her so when she feels pleasure it makes me feel good. It feels one sided to me.

There is a saying there are girls you date and girls you marry it could be the reverse with her she see's you as marriage material and not a sex toy.

Back