Los Angeles especially Northern Los Angeles County Black Male with 8.5"+ seeking Weekend and occasional Weekday meets and can Host

@N2allxxx I also just found out on SLS free members aren't able to read emails. I thought they could at least read emails since I knew they couldn't reply on SLS. So this is I am sure another reason my luck has not been so good there. I use to meet lots of free members more so than paid members. So I will focus all attention now on paid members there. It doesn't make sense to send messages to free members and doesn't make sense paid members are allowed to send messages to free members at least without a warning for the paid member telling them the free member can't see message unless they subscribe. But I am sure this isn't done to tempt free members to join since they know they are receiving messages but can't read them.

Absolutely! When members pay for it they tend to take it more seriously and selective when meeting for the first time. When it free for nonmembers seem to take it not so serious and tend to waste everyone time that they talk to with no intentions on following through. Now keep in it's not always the case, some paid members will waste your time as well!

Absolutely! When members pay for it they tend to take it more seriously and selective when meeting for the first time. When it free for nonmembers seem to take it not so serious and tend to waste everyone time that they talk to with no intentions on following through. Now keep in it's not always the case, some paid members will waste your time as well!

I was saying the opposite I tend to meet more free members on SLS than paid members. At least when free members could read messages and send 5 messages a day. However I do agree you will eliminate most scammers and picture collectors with paid members only allowed to communicate or see nude photos.

Back