Los Angeles, Kern, San Bernardino, Ventura Counties - Experienced Black Male Seeking Females or Couples

BBC Los Angeles

Male
Real Person
Respectful and classy black gentleman seeking meet with females and couples. Females must be hwp and age range of 18-57 (open to older if attraction is there). I am fine with hosting and traveling within reason and perhaps could be tempted to travel a bit further. We can meet for drinks, a meal, dancing or skip to play if you prefer. If you are interested or have any questions start a conversation with me here.

Last edited:
Thanks for providing link. I had it bookmarked already but couldn't locate it in my bookmarks nor on this site. I renamed bookmark so I should be able to find in future.

I will probably be getting rid of my account here shortly though because had account to long and haven't met anyone and definitely not much communication with anyone I am really interested in.

I only didn't close account a couple of years ago because I was in communication with someone I wanted to meet but didn't work out because of bad timing primarily.

Back