Los Angeles especially Northern Los Angeles County Black Male with 8.5"+ seeking Weekend and occasional Weekday meets and can Host

BBC Los Angeles

Male
Real Person
Seeking couple or female with female that is hwp for a meet today or next weekend. Seeking females ages 18-54 and possibly older if chemistry is there.

I can host and willing to travel 60-90 minutes from my area and maybe a bit further if you are hosting. Preferably I would love to meet in Palmdale, Quartz Hill, Lancaster, Rosamund, Mojave, Tehachapi, Acton, Santa Clarita, Valencia, Saugus, Newhall, Sylmar, Victorville, San Bernardino, Pasadena, La-Canada Flintridge, Eaglerock, Glendale, Van Nuys, Sherman Oaks, Encino, Northridge, North Hills, Studio City, Universal City, Burbank, and neighboring areas.

I am straight, 5'9", 175 lbs, brown eyes, black hair, 8.5" erect. I am fun, experienced, classy, sane, nice, patient, a gentleman and full of stamina.

I also have recent STD results received on October 4 and I haven't been active so I am definitely clean.

I am fine with mf, mfm, fmf, etc.

I also love to give long sensual warm oil massages.

I love erotic games, handcuffs, blindfolds, light bondage, massages, car sex, public sex, etc. But these are not required. I also do a bit of photography on the side if you want some erotic photos or videos taken or would like me to record our experiences together.

I also love to play overnight.

I am experienced in the lifestyle.

Last edited:
Sounds like not very many serious folks on here? If you haven't already done so, you may want to try AFF and SLS. I have had pretty good luck on them.

I am on SLS with lifetime membership and that is where I meet most people. However not as much since I moved and changed profiles. I usually have better luck going to swinger parties and clubs. But I have met quite a few on SLS. I tried AFF but only with a free account. But it seemed to me most males with couples were bi or gay and lots of single males hitting on me and people coming up with lots of reasons they couldn't meet.

Last edited:
@N2allxxx I also just found out on SLS free members aren't able to read emails. I thought they could at least read emails since I knew they couldn't reply on SLS. So this is I am sure another reason my luck has not been so good there. I use to meet lots of free members more so than paid members. So I will focus all attention now on paid members there. It doesn't make sense to send messages to free members and doesn't make sense paid members are allowed to send messages to free members at least without a warning for the paid member telling them the free member can't see message unless they subscribe. But I am sure this isn't done to tempt free members to join since they know they are receiving messages but can't read them.

Back