Looking for trouble to get into this weekend 1/29 - 1/31 in San Diego/SoCal

Feel like letting my freak flag fly a bit this weekend. I'm a single, experienced, selective and respectful man that enjoys my fun on the kinky side every now and then. More feeling a threesome, but of course am open to meeting with the right sexy lady too.

From cuckold/hotwiife play, to Dom/sub dynamics, to fun positions like DP, DVP, spitroast and so on. I'm open minded and into a lot, but I'm not into EVERYTHING. So let's chat before your mind runs wild and you get your expectations up LOL. But generally I'm pretty adventurous.

HMU if:
Disease free
Between 24 and 45
Decent shape/healthy fitness level
Preferably experienced, but open to newbies
In San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles or Inland Empire only

Don't HMU if:
You're not local
You're not available this weekend
You're a single dude, or have an unaware partner
You're just wanting to fantasize or exchange pics
You ask for dick pics off the bat. Cool, you have a "real person" tag. Still don't know you yet LOL
Ghosting or flaking is your M.O.

I don't need an essay or your life story. But would like some basic info about you/yourselves, what you're looking for, into and anything else you'd like to share. And let's go from there.

Attachments

• 20190904_144247.jpg
    20190904_144247.jpg
    864.2 KB · Views: 47
Hi saw the post sounds like a match but.. Here's who we are shes a very hot lady but never had a bbc but is willing if the guy is somewhat laid back me I've been there and done it but not with Carole as of yet. Check our profile and see what you think we stay in San Diego.

Back