LOS ANGELES COMMUNITY

Is it possible to get this tight latina pussy some good clean big black cock?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
In Los Angeles on the Westside. Definitely have an Alpha BBC friend for women and couples. He is in his 40's. Has a beautiful cock. He and his girlfriend are very safe and very fun.

Also I have a few female friends who like to swing and are into black guys. Very attractive Alphas who are local, please feel free to say hi. If we click, I would love to have some big swingin' dicks we can call in as reinforcements when we are up late partying.

Yes, it seems too good to be true. I promise it's better. :) There are still real swingers out there. Join us!

Here is one of my friends. I have plenty of pics:
View attachment 695917
Have her email me please

Am looking for a a masseur in L.A., available (for hire) to come rub down my wife. He needs to be good looking and fit and– it goes without saying– black. Tall is a plus. Bald (or very short hair) also a plus.

Serious/legitimate contacts only, please.

Are you still looking?

Thanks for asking Manolo2. I did end up getting my wife an in-room massage back in December/January (when the original post went up), but afterwards she described herself as being too self-conscious and uncomfortable. It wasn't an erotic experience for her. She says she would not be up for a repeat.

Thanks again for checking-in, though.

In Los Angeles on the Westside. Definitely have an Alpha BBC friend for women and couples. He is in his 40's. Has a beautiful cock. He and his girlfriend are very safe and very fun.

Also I have a few female friends who like to swing and are into black guys. Very attractive Alphas who are local, please feel free to say hi. If we click, I would love to have some big swingin' dicks we can call in as reinforcements when we are up late partying.

Yes, it seems too good to be true. I promise it's better. :) There are still real swingers out there. Join us!

Here is one of my friends. I have plenty of pics:
View attachment 695917
Hi I'm in Redondo

Am looking for a a masseur in L.A., available (for hire) to come rub down my wife. He needs to be good looking and fit and– it goes without saying– black. Tall is a plus. Bald (or very short hair) also a plus.

Serious/legitimate contacts only, please.
any luck finding one?

Gosh, that was quite a while ago.

Yes, did find a masseur, though not to the exact specs above. And it went... okay, but my wife was more nervous and edgy than she was turned on, so it was just not a very erotic experience for her, and she does not want to repeat it. So: sigh.

Back