LOS ANGELES COMMUNITY

Is it possible to get this tight latina pussy some good clean big black cock?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
In Los Angeles on the Westside. Definitely have an Alpha BBC friend for women and couples. He is in his 40's. Has a beautiful cock. He and his girlfriend are very safe and very fun.

Also I have a few female friends who like to swing and are into black guys. Very attractive Alphas who are local, please feel free to say hi. If we click, I would love to have some big swingin' dicks we can call in as reinforcements when we are up late partying.

Yes, it seems too good to be true. I promise it's better. :) There are still real swingers out there. Join us!

Here is one of my friends. I have plenty of pics:
image.jpg

SocalBrotha

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
Gre
In Los Angeles on the Westside. Definitely have an Alpha BBC friend for women and couples. He is in his 40's. Has a beautiful cock. He and his girlfriend are very safe and very fun.

Also I have a few female friends who like to swing and are into black guys. Very attractive Alphas who are local, please feel free to say hi. If we click, I would love to have some big swingin' dicks we can call in as reinforcements when we are up late partying.

Yes, it seems too good to be true. I promise it's better. :) There are still real swingers out there. Join us!

View attachment 695917
Great body on her I'd hit that

Mootje

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Turkey

View attachment 695917
I would love to fuck your friends dude ;) she is so hot