Lori Lust Gangbang Queen

Lori never re-married after leaving her husband Alan. Lori recently passed. I have her obituary somewhere. Honestly, shes gone.
Hey Ritchie, happy 2024 to you & everyone. Oh wow, didn't know that, I met Lori in Orlando way back in her vid making days when she & Alan actually had their web site (circa 2001-'04) give or take. Didn't tap Lori yet was at a swinger gathering the week they were visiting Orlando for one of her vid gangbangs they posted /sold.
When did Lori pass away? Must have been just in the last year because last I heard, she was doing real estate successfully in northern Cal just outside San Jose area (?)
Whatever happened to her ex Alan? cool guy, real deal dude.
Send over the posted in memory link if you can. Thanks, be well.

Hey Ritchie, happy 2024 to you & everyone. Oh wow, didn't know that, I met Lori in Orlando way back in her vid making days when she & Alan actually had their web site (circa 2001-'04) give or take. Didn't tap Lori yet was at a swinger gathering the week they were visiting Orlando for one of her vid gangbangs they posted /sold.
When did Lori pass away? Must have been just in the last year because last I heard, she was doing real estate successfully in northern Cal just outside San Jose area (?)
Whatever happened to her ex Alan? cool guy, real deal dude.
Send over the posted in memory link if you can. Thanks, be well.
Yes, we knew Lori and Alan personally. Lori was in Palm Springs for a while, then moved to Florida to do more movies (didnt work out). None of her later movies had the pixel quality that Alan shot. She was a hottie. Here is her obituary page

Attachments

• LoriTribute.jpg
    LoriTribute.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 118
Yes, we knew Lori and Alan personally. Lori was in Palm Springs for a while, then moved to Florida to do more movies (didnt work out). None of her later movies had the pixel quality that Alan shot. She was a hottie. Here is her obituary page
Wow what a loss. What was the cause of death if you don’t mind me asking? I seriously haven’t seen a hotwife as instatiable and name defining as Lori lust. Her moaning as she took it up the ass was something else

What a shame she is gone. My 2 favorite queens are Lori and Jan B. Those 2 would have been great role models for the younger women to look up to. Both those queens were gorgeous with perfect bodies and watching them get bbc was amazing

she is my favorite 1st HOTWIFE !! really i cant believed she is gone :cry: !! anyone have her DVD i like to buy

Back