Loose pussy due to BBC

My wife tried to counter the effect with Kegel exercises. But her frenzy for black cock outpaced all her efforts, especially after she found a huge hunk.
It all goes back to normal after a long break.

When I used to fuck, I preferred loose pussy, the looser the better. I enjoyed hearing my wife ask if I was in yet, or if I was all the way in yet, when I was as far in as I could get. Every time she said that, it would trigger me to cum instantly without any control.

When I used to fuck, I preferred loose pussy, the looser the better. I enjoyed hearing my wife ask if I was in yet, or if I was all the way in yet, when I was as far in as I could get. Every time she said that, it would trigger me to cum instantly without any control.
I thought I was the only one. How unintentionally humiliating.

My wife had a bull with a monster cock. After she fucked him she was definitely looser but within 8 or so hours it was back to normal. Now we have the opposite problem. Her new friend has a smaller cock (but she says it feels great when he fucks her) and I have a 8 in dick. So when she knows shes gonna fuck him I have to wait till afterwards. She gets worried it won't feel as good for him!!

Since she started, she's a lot looser anytime I'm inside of her. Honestly that has been a good thing since I last a lot longer before cumming and we can connect with each other a lot more.

Has anyone else noticed this?

We usually have an encounter every few days so I'm guessing it will always been this way?
My wife does exercises to keep her pussy tight, her black boyfriend showed my wife what to do, he likes her pussy tight.

I'm Cindy. I love to feel my husband slide his cock into my hot wet slimy pussy full of another man's come. Am I the only wife that loves sloppy seconds?
Look its very sexy. I'm sure your husband must love it and you have 2 men fucking and competing for your body.
Sweet

Women’s vagina muscles adjust to accommodate any man’s size penis within the first few minutes of penetration. As far as feelings... that would be totally different; the size, the person, the location the atmosphere… etc.

So, who says size is everything… is WRONG;
My wife had a BBC, was ok but she complained it hurt because of its large size. But she went nuts over a white guy with an average cock size, she would litterly drip just thinking about him and he was not all that, old, and in my opinion ugly but to her he was perfect. She was so much nuts about him I had to end it between them, I was afraid of losing her to him…. now she won’t want to fuck or play anymore with anyone else. ☹

Back