Loose pussy due to BBC

The rubber band analogy is fallacious.

If you continue to stretch and contract a rubber band, the circumference will definitely get larger.

The best things women can do to tighten their vaginas are Kegel exercises to thicken the floor muscles or vaginoplasy.

But on this website, it seems that the trollops just keep finding a bigger bbc to fill the chasm.
Guess I just haven't had enough, yet!??!

The rubber band analogy is fallacious.

If you continue to stretch and contract a rubber band, the circumference will definitely get larger.

The best things women can do to tighten their vaginas are Kegel exercises to thicken the floor muscles or vaginoplasy.

But on this website, it seems that the trollops just keep finding a bigger bbc to fill the chasm.

Vagina becomes looser as you age or have children. There is a change in vagina’s elasticity in the 40s because estrogen levels begin to drop, but I would say cock penetrations are not enough to significatly change it.

For me there were two turning points in the ability to take cocks. The two first months of sex after losing my virginity and my first birth. In the midtime I had sex multiple times and I didn't see any change. There are other factors in the perception of tightness like the stress. Vaginal muscles naturally relax when you are aroused, so if you are going to have sex with a really well endowed gentleman preliminaries and a good personal chemistry are important.

I'm a petite woman (1.63 m tall) and while I had to work hard with my ass to take a big cock, and this muscle dilation is evident, I would say that having two children has been the only factor that made my vagina looser. Just talking about my own experience.

Vagina becomes looser as you age or have children. There is a change in vagina’s elasticity in the 40s because estrogen levels begin to drop, but I would say cock penetrations are not enough to significatly change it.

For me there were two turning points in the ability to take cocks. The two first months of sex after losing my virginity and my first birth. In the midtime I had sex multiple times and I didn't see any change. There are other factors in the perception of tightness like the stress. Vaginal muscles naturally relax when you are aroused, so if you are going to have sex with a really well endowed gentleman preliminaries and a good personal chemistry are important.

I'm a petite woman (1.63 m tall) and while I had to work hard with my ass to take a big cock, and this muscle dilation is evident, I would say that having two children has been the only factor that made my vagina looser. Just talking about my own experience.
I admire your honesty and thoroughness to your response.

100% agree with this. My wife been taking bbc for years, sometimes as much as 4 or 5 days a week for up to hour long sessions. There some big thick studs and really put the stretch on her. Only time I can tell a difference is immediately after they finish and I fuck her. Within 2-3 hours she’s right back to her normal super tight self. She can take a huge bbc one day, then fuck a little dick white boy the next and milk his cock in 2 minutes. The Vagina is an amazing thing.....

100% agree with this. My wife been taking bbc for years, sometimes as much as 4 or 5 days a week for up to hour long sessions. There some big thick studs and really put the stretch on her. Only time I can tell a difference is immediately after they finish and I fuck her. Within 2-3 hours she’s right back to her normal super tight self. She can take a huge bbc one day, then fuck a little dick white boy the next and milk his cock in 2 minutes. The Vagina is an amazing thing.....
Your wife's vagina is like the "wine of the month." It's the gift that keeps on giving.

seriously i am sure you are spot on with that assesment. i bet they were beating on her door at all hours of the night and there was probably a line down around the corner! lol

seriously i am sure you are spot on with that assesment. i bet they were beating on her door at all hours of the night and there was probably a line down around the corner! lol
I just like to add humor through analogies and metaphors.

We all know that she was a prim and proper Den mom to cherubic Cub Scouts , and not used more than a bar of soap in a coal miner's washroom. Lmao

I don't personally buy it. When I met my first serious girlfriend, She was 18, i was 23. Over three or four years We played alot with larger toys, she loved having, one , two, three four, five fingers inserted then eventually the fist. We had a john Holmes replica 12inch dildo we played with. I'm Nearly 7inches with decent girth, which is a bit above average, I noticed it changed whilst we were playing, but a few hours later it always seemed to go back to normal. I don't think penetration even from Shane diesel would change her physically down there for any longer than a few hours.
We all hope that you are correct.

Back