Loose pussy due to BBC

Vaginas don't permanently stretch from a big penis or toy. It's all in your head
True with my wife,she didn't really have experience with BBC but using a 8'' DILDO very often still shrine back to as tight as normal next day.
Please login or become a member to view

When I first met Lo she hadn't had sex in 3 years and she was so tight I could barely squeeze it in. Hard fit for 2 fingers. She loosened up pretty quick from regular sex and loosened even more once she became a black cock slut so there is some stretching out going on but not like a permanent gape or anything. Of course she had to tighten up during those 3 years before I met her proving It's nothing is permanent.

Exactly. It is an exciting experience but maybe some of those who talk about it should take a chance and make it happen.

And there are jerks with crappy attitudes here who think she is desperate because we are here. Not hardly.

As you say, maybe 10% of people here are real and worth getting to know.

The smallest newborn baby is a LOT bigger than the biggest BBC. Vaginas adapt to the circumstances and spring back mostly. That said, if you get comfortable with a large cock over time, you open up more responsively and readily. Might be what you feel. I do kegels to keep tight and controlled.

Since she started, she's a lot looser anytime I'm inside of her. Honestly that has been a good thing since I last a lot longer before cumming and we can connect with each other a lot more.

Has anyone else noticed this?

We usually have an encounter every few days so I'm guessing it will always been this way?
Yes. Takes time for pussy to relax after stretch. More active = more stretch. Susans pussy is always stretched and loose.

Since she started, she's a lot looser anytime I'm inside of her. Honestly that has been a good thing since I last a lot longer before cumming and we can connect with each other a lot more.
My wife let me fuck her after her BBC lover. I didn't last very long, her cunt felt hotter it was also loose and sticky.
BEST FUCK EVER!!

Has anyone else noticed this?

We usually have an encounter every few days so I'm guessing it will always been this way?

Umm that clearly isnt true for sure have gotten much bigger from 10 inch lover compared to 2 inch hubby
Perhaps. Permanent is more true if there is no activity. Active or Very Active women are more "relaxed" especially if sex is very frequent. Susans pussy is very relaxed when she is very busy with her black friends which she is most of the time. Definitely a lot less resistance and a lot more moisture there than during her " dry spells " without BBC sex.

Back