Loose pussy due to BBC

Vaginas don't permanently stretch from a big penis or toy. It's all in your head

The only person to know the difference about anything is the woman. An average sized man compared an extremely well endowed man, well she is going to take notice in the size difference. I do not get why guys think they can tell anything. Take a A&P course people.

Vaginas don't permanently stretch from a big penis or toy. It's all in your head
If this wasn’t true I’d be throwing the hot dog down the hallway by now. As I’ve said before the only time i can tell any difference is immediately after my wife’s taken a huge cock, within 10-15 minutes it’s back to normal. The loosest pussy I’ve ever had was a 21 yr old friend of my wife’s who’s only fucked white guys her entire life. If your wife’s pussy is loose it was that way before bbc.

According to various sources, there's nearly 4 billion women in the world. It's my guess that every single one of their vaginas are a bit different. Some will re-size snugly, others won't... and there's a ton of various opinions on what's snug and what isn't. It's a tough argument either way.
Only thing i can say with confidence is that i love the way my wife's pussy feels after she's been with one of the guys.
:)

Absolutely true My husband Sometimes use's his Whole Hand to fuck my pussy Or A really Big Sex toy And he Fucks me right after Gets finished doing it And he has no problem feeling me nor I Him the sensations are diffrent for me but I can feel him just fine And his cock is nowhere near as large as Any of the things He Fucks my pussy with sure there is a temporary expansion of the vaginal wall's but it is temporary.

So true BBC stretches the white pussy out. Before and after of my wife's View attachment 2111948View attachment 2111952
that is a temporary condition it is called Gaped or Gaping And it is not permanent she was just fucked for awhile and it has not closed back to its normal size again Yet.My Husband gapes me All the time,888.jpg1349735582_600.jpgclose up britt Feb 19, 2017 None Edit i want a huge black dick.png And my pussy is still The same as the first time that he and I fucked. being streached out until your pussy is too loose is a myth.

I included a picture of my husbands cock, so y'all can Have a look at the only Real Cock to have been inside of my pussy for the Last 6yrs. Can you imagine What my pussy would feel like wrapped around some Lucky Bastards Monster Black Cock ?? Any Taker's ??

لا يحدث هذا إلا في الأيام الأولى ، ولكن بعد مرور أيام أو أشهر ، تعود إلى عدم التمرين مرة أخرى ، اعتمادًا على نوع المهبل

Back