Loose pussy due to BBC

The smallest newborn baby is a LOT bigger than the biggest BBC. Vaginas adapt to the circumstances and spring back mostly. That said, if you get comfortable with a large cock over time, you open up more responsively and readily. Might be what you feel. I do kegels to keep tight and controlled.
i agree with J and G . from my experience ,age has more to do with vagina " loosening" so to speak than a big cock. if she take's a 9"+ cock frequently then body just relaxes adjusts to it. i've had the pleasure of being with a few women around 50 and they can take a lot more punishment. just my two cents..

i agree with J and G . from my experience ,age has more to do with vagina " loosening" so to speak than a big cock. if she take's a 9"+ cock frequently then body just relaxes adjusts to it. i've had the pleasure of being with a few women around 50 and they can take a lot more punishment. just my two cents..
Yes exactly stretched here cant even feel hubby anymore but have no problem with hung bulls

U might get used to the feeling of having a big dick in you but I can assure you the vagina isn't becoming bigger. Every scientific article on the subject says pretty much this:

"Your vagina is elastic. This means it can stretch to accommodate things coming in (think: a penis or sex toy) or going out (think: a baby). But it won’t take long for your vagina to snap back to its previous shape.

Your vagina may become slightly looser as you age or have children, but overall, the muscles expand and retract just like an accordion or a rubber band."

Who or how often u have sex with has no impact on your tightness.

Since she started, she's a lot looser anytime I'm inside of her. Honestly that has been a good thing since I last a lot longer before cumming and we can connect with each other a lot more.

Has anyone else noticed this?

We usually have an encounter every few days so I'm guessing it will always been this way?
Yup, she is stretched out

I have actually always been a bit disappointed... My wife can take a huge cock (or more often dildo) easily, and five minutes later squeeze down so tightly that I struggle to push a single finger in. I had always dreamed I could "catch" her cheating by her stretched pussy, but there is no way...

My wife got looser for a while 2 years ago, looser than she'd ever been after I was out of town for a month or so. I knew because my tongue suddenly fit all the way inside as far as I could reach with it. Now, I don't know how loose or tight she is, since her pussy has been off limits for me for the last 18 months.

I can tell you one thing when my wife uses big black dildos a lot her pussy is creamy, sloppy and loose as hell. If she uses the dildos only once in a while she stays pretty tight. So my guess is the more she get big dick or a large dildo the looser she will be. Otherwise she tightens up back to normal

U might get used to the feeling of having a big dick in you but I can assure you the vagina isn't becoming bigger. Every scientific article on the subject says pretty much this:

"Your vagina is elastic. This means it can stretch to accommodate things coming in (think: a penis or sex toy) or going out (think: a baby). But it won’t take long for your vagina to snap back to its previous shape.

Your vagina may become slightly looser as you age or have children, but overall, the muscles expand and retract just like an accordion or a rubber band."

Who or how often u have sex with has no impact on your tightness.
The rubber band analogy is fallacious.

If you continue to stretch and contract a rubber band, the circumference will definitely get larger.

The best things women can do to tighten their vaginas are Kegel exercises to thicken the floor muscles or vaginoplasy.

But on this website, it seems that the trollops just keep finding a bigger bbc to fill the chasm.

I have actually always been a bit disappointed... My wife can take a huge cock (or more often dildo) easily, and five minutes later squeeze down so tightly that I struggle to push a single finger in. I had always dreamed I could "catch" her cheating by her stretched pussy, but there is no way...

Do u want to know if she's cheating on you? Do you have sex less frequently than before your suspicions?

If the answer is yes; then there's a good chance (not 100%) that she's fucking someone else.

Back