Looking to meet... nyc, new Jersey, philadelphia or surrounding areas; for January 15, 16 and/or 17.

Hotcouple10

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
We will pay for your time.
Medical std and covid clearance needed.
This is for a video, please very girthy or at least 9 plus. It makes for better visuals in our opinion, not out to hurt feelings in any way. We love you all.
FYI, if you aren’t verified, please be prepared to verify, otherwise, no offense, and no thank you.
Message me to get the ball rolling, then we can take it off site and get to know eachother.
Hopeful. 💋
View media item 403057
View media item 403056
View media item 403055
View media item 401215
View media item 401213

Last edited:
This is for a video, please very girthy or at least 9 plus. It makes for better visuals in our opinion, not out to hurt feelings in any way. We love you all.
FYI, if you aren’t verified, please be prepared to verify, otherwise, no offense, and no thank you.
Message me to get the ball rolling, then we can take it off site and get to know eachother.
Hopeful. 💋
View media item 403057
View media item 403056
View media item 403055
View media item 401215
View media item 401213
Philly. Interested, but your messages are locked. Send me a DM

Hopeful. 💋
View media item 403057
View media item 403056
View media item 403055
View media item 401215
View media item 401213

"Pay for my time"?? 👀

View media item 397552
View media item 373517

Hopeful. 💋
View media item 403057
View media item 403056
View media item 403055
View media item 401215
View media item 401213
You are so hot and sexy baby

Hopeful. 💋
View media item 403057
View media item 403056
View media item 403055
View media item 401215
View media item 401213
I’m here in NYC. HMU

It makes things easier for us. It seems to cut out some of the bullshit as well.
Add to the equation we are selfish people, and picky... so yes we have decided that paying someone is best.
just be careful guys. If you plan on showing the videos on the internet, you will need to get a legal video release. Just cover your butts on this :)

just be careful guys. If you plan on showing the videos on the internet, you will need to get a legal video release. Just cover your butts on this :)
We are aware of the stipulations, thank you... i appreciate the help...
The men we meet are aware they have to agree to our terms before anything, if they don’t it’s a no go...
We dont share the footage. It’s another reason we pay... for fairness sake.
it’s a win win for everyone.
A paid night of living out scenes of fucking a milf, neighbor, boss... at least that what we got so far 😂😂

We are aware of the stipulations, thank you... i appreciate the help...
The men we meet are aware they have to agree to our terms before anything, if they don’t it’s a no go...
We dont share the footage. It’s another reason we pay... for fairness sake.
it’s a win win for everyone.
A paid night of living out scenes of fucking a milf, neighbor, boss... at least that what we got so far 😂😂
again, good luck and congrats in advance.

Hopeful. 💋
View media item 403057
View media item 403056
View media item 403055
View media item 401215
View media item 401213
Hi, how are you? I can verify and have both tests done. Check out my profile, let's chat and hopefully meet up for some fun. I don't mind traveling so let's make it happen. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hopeful. 💋
View media item 403057
View media item 403056
View media item 403055
View media item 401215
View media item 401213
hey tryna meet up?

Back