Looking to meet... nyc, new Jersey, philadelphia or surrounding areas; for January 15, 16 and/or 17.

you have to be joking?? who ghosted you?
I don’t do that teacher.. it’s not my place, the awful part is he is real... but today was supposed to be the day, and we needed to make reservations... he stopped talking all week... we needed results and plans... it takes trust and planning... now i posted this, he wants to kik me today... whether it’s pure laziness or just a lack of maturity... it doesn’t matter now, that guys out...

And just for the record... we ask for certain specifics in our details...
It’s what we want...
So yeah, i get it, if i want black dick blah blah blah... but cmon, i want to be attracted to the person... so no, not every dude is “ok” for me... again I’m not out to hurt feelings.... but let’s be real, attraction is important.

It’s what we want...
So yeah, i get it, if i want black dick blah blah blah... but cmon, i want to be attracted to the person... so no, not every dude is “ok” for me... again I’m not out to hurt feelings.... but let’s be real, attraction is important.
It's funny you actually have to say that 🤭 I'm waiting to see if this epic video happens this weekend 😈

I can believe this girl is still begging to be blacked. Almost feel like setting up a fund me thread so we can get some of these bunnies to real and reliable bbc. How long do you think it would take to raise flight and hotel funds on here.

We will pay for your time.
Medical std and covid clearance needed.
This is for a video, please very girthy or at least 9 plus. It makes for better visuals in our opinion, not out to hurt feelings in any way. We love you all.
FYI, if you aren’t verified, please be prepared to verify, otherwise, no offense, and no thank you.
Message me to get the ball rolling, then we can take it off site and get to know eachother.
Hopeful. 💋
View media item 403057
View media item 403056
View media item 403055
View media item 401215
View media item 401213

I can believe this girl is still begging to be blacked. Almost feel like setting up a fund me thread so we can get some of these bunnies to real and reliable bbc. How long do you think it would take to raise flight and hotel funds on here.
Thank you, but no need...
We are willing to pay ourselves, but money plus pussy still hasn’t been enough to work...
And finding just any bbc to fuck isn’t an issue...
I am a bit picky about what and who i want...
It’s once all details are done, and the meeting is arranged, that’s when we hit snags w people coming through on what they say...(medical or even answering messages.)

You guys should really pitch a reality television show to a cable network.....

It could work like the Iron Chef series on the Food network....

Each week you get three black guys with 9-10 inches cooks to compete in 3 challenges..... The winner would have to complete one final task determined by the male half of the couple to get the Grand Prize..... THE WIFE

After the season is over you can have a gangbang with all the seasons winners.....

To get the super grand prize......

TO BE THE EXCLUSIVE BULL TO THE WIFE FOR THE WHOLE NEXT YEAR....
😬😬😬

It’s what we want...
Good answer

Hooking up ain't hard.
Some people just make it hard.
Plenty of quality bulls on this site.
Literally a network of verified bulls.
Like, seriously... A website FULL of verified hung bulls.
It's like walking into a rodeo, walking past the bullpen, and saying "where are all the bulls?" 🤔 🤷🏽‍♂️
Imagine going to Pamplona in July ... Damn near getting trampled... And asking someone "have you seen any Bulls? "

Back