Looking to make new friends :)

Hello everyone.. 23 year old female here from Columbia South Carolina. I just graduated college at university of Georgia. I’m currently looking to meet some new friends and possibly meet a cute black boy haha. I’m currently engaged to my bf of 2 years now. We met in college sophomore year and last September he decided to propose to me and being that I love him I said yes. However he did really catch me by surprise last month on his birthday when he basically confessed to me that he would like to see me with another man and a black guy in particular.. I didn’t know that white guys are into this as much as they are until recently.. wow..! I mean I can’t complain lol. So I acted hesitant with him (truth be told I was soooooooo excited when he told me this! I’ve Always been super super into black guys since high school) anyway after about 2 days of leaving him in the dark about the idea I agreed but I agreed on a condition that I have to find the guy and not him.. so I’ve been casually chatting with some cute black guys I know and have actually hooked up with one 2 days ago. Still yet to tell him or show pictures because I didn’t really feel comfortable with him when we did it. So I’m waiting until I find a better guy before sharing with him! Any attractive athletic black guy in the SC area or near Charlotte hit me up! :)

Attachments

• EE9ED57F-4466-4A19-8930-33C88B47DF65.jpeg
    EE9ED57F-4466-4A19-8930-33C88B47DF65.jpeg
    148.9 KB · Views: 254
  • CB7675A4-8B81-4901-BDEA-DDB38F1D1C79.jpeg
    CB7675A4-8B81-4901-BDEA-DDB38F1D1C79.jpeg
    198.3 KB · Views: 243
Hello everyone.. 23 year old female here from Columbia South Carolina. I just graduated college at university of Georgia. I’m currently looking to meet some new friends and possibly meet a cute black boy haha. I’m currently engaged to my bf of 2 years now. We met in college sophomore year and last September he decided to propose to me and being that I love him I said yes. However he did really catch me by surprise last month on his birthday when he basically confessed to me that he would like to see me with another man and a black guy in particular.. I didn’t know that white guys are into this as much as they are until recently.. wow..! I mean I can’t complain lol. So I acted hesitant with him (truth be told I was soooooooo excited when he told me this! I’ve Always been super super into black guys since high school) anyway after about 2 days of leaving him in the dark about the idea I agreed but I agreed on a condition that I have to find the guy and not him.. so I’ve been casually chatting with some cute black guys I know and have actually hooked up with one 2 days ago. Still yet to tell him or show pictures because I didn’t really feel comfortable with him when we did it. So I’m waiting until I find a better guy before sharing with him! Any attractive athletic black guy in the SC area or near Charlotte hit me up! :)
lets chat

WOOOW amazing pics! I hope you can find a BBC to satisfy you!

Very sexy pictures but get verified

Welcome and good luck on your adventure, please consider being verified for best results!

I’m in West Palm Beach Florida

Wow.. super hot body babygirl... if you’re ever in the Atlanta area... it would be nice to possibly meet up..

Nice photos....

Back