Looking to chat with other white men obsessed with black cock

I have a Black Master. My wife left a while ago, and now I serve my Master. He allows me to suck his cock, and I love sucking it. He has recently started fucking me too. I love BBC too.
I'm sorry that your wife left you. Was it because of your master?

I use having a hubby suck & worship my BBC as a way to subjugate him, the Wife watches & humiliates him, While he sucks my Cock & more .
The first Black Man to break my resistance and wake me up to my station down beneath Black Men did me a huge favor. Hooked me on his addicting cum and then stripped away my white pride by making me see how low i would grovel to be granted the privilege of serving him. His "therapy", i call it, was uncomfortable and scary at first but it totally stomped out any latent racist inclinations I had. Once he'd ****** me to bow down to my proper place I was fully in tune with the natural, ancient racial hierarchy and happier for it. Total win-win.

images
images

No, Before I was married, I had another master. I was married 30 some years. She left and then I found my current master. I still like being with a woman, but I like sucking cock, and when he fucks me, I feel a special satisfaction having him cum.
Remember Jesus can set you free from bondage your life doesn't have to be this way.

Back