Looking to chat with other white men obsessed with black cock

so how often do you suck the great bbC's. I can't find enough.
IT'S SPORADIC....WAS MUCH EASIER TO MEET BLACK GUYS TO SUCK WHEN CRAIGSLIST HAD THEIR SEX PERSONALS....I WENT TO AN ADULT BOOKSTORE IN ORLANDO LAST WEEK AND HUNG AROUND THE VIDEO BOOTHS TILL...AN ATHLETIC BLACK MAN IN HIS 40S CAME BY....I GAVE HIM THE LOOK THEN WE WENT INTO A ROOM....AND I SUCKED HIS COCK AND LICKED...HIS BALLS TILL HE SHOT HIS BEAUTIFUL BLACK HEAVY WARM CUM IN MY MOUTH....IT TASTED SWEET....INCREDIBLE...HE TOLD ME HE WAS TOTALLY CLEAN SO I LET HIM FUCK ME FOR ABOUT 15 MINUTES TILL HE CAME AGAIN.....HE WAS SO FUCKING GOOD OMG....I HOPE I SEE HIM THERE AGAIN....HE'S BASICALLY THE PERFECT BLACK ALPHA MALE THAT MAKES YOU JUST WANT TO PLEASE HIM SEXUALLY....

To make it brief, my buddy from hs became a dr. As I got older I got enlarged prostrate he. Prescribed meds to shrink prostrate. Warning said “ may decrease sex drive”. I asked him about the warning but he said not to worry. After 6 months my such is the size of my little finger and doesn’t get hard at all. Being a good friend he offered to take care of my wife’s sexneeds.
I want these meds I wanna shrink mine to a thimble filler

Lucky enough to get some good black dick this morning. Had to drop my step ******* off at work and was able to meet a sexy black guy I had been chatting with from Grindr. He lived close to her work so we chilled and had some morning beers. When the time came I sucked on his beefy cock till it was rock hard while he fingered me. Then off to his room where he topped me under the covers. He was just my type, mature, older with a bearish body. Felt so fucking good to get so hot on this cold weekend. Still feeling him in me. Definitely gotta make him a regular.

Back