looking to chat and have some fun

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by Emily Phelps, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Emily Phelps

Emily Phelps New Member

hi guys...and girls :) my name is emily and i am new to the community....i had an ex introduce me to the site and i never had any interest until i finally fucked a black guy behind his back and then uncontrollably became a BBC slut...eventually i dumped his white ass and now i am strictly black...i love the idea of cuckolding and i am open to absolutely anything...hope to hear back from lots of you :)

2. K9foru

K9foru New Member

hey girl...glad to here you're into bbc! looking to possibly cuck some...lol

3. SocalBrotha

SocalBrotha Active Member

US
    Why baby your amazing welcome to the site

4. wit

wit Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    welcome. cuckolding is a great idea, but i think it works best when lil' white boi like me are kept in chastity cages when we are made to watch and say thank you. we can't compete with BBC

5. chuck

chuck New Member

Welcome to the site. where from?

6. phil1952

phil1952 Member

welcome hope u enjoy us here

7. squirtyshorts

squirtyshorts Member

US
    You should have a lil whiteboi like me who would worship the ground you walk on and do anything you told him without question.

8. Sabath

Sabath New Member

new tp the site, just hoping to have a lil fun, i am bi- so women can hit me up to

wanabecucked likes this.
  9. wanabecucked

wanabecucked Well-Known Member

I would love to watch you with my wife,fucking her with a stap-on cock.Make her ready for some bbc.

Sabath likes this.
  10. Kz4BBC

Kz4BBC New Member

If ever near Missouri I would love to lick your pussy clean after you had a hot night

wanabecucked likes this.
  11. straightdrop

straightdrop Active Member

would beat that hot pussy in everyway the book says , one of the sexiest women here , lets get it poppin....

12. Bruce

Bruce Active Member

Very beautiful Emily.

13. Michael Man

Michael Man New Member

hey its mike... i would love to please u. im a tall slim well endowed young black man. email me at perfection78@yahoo.com so we can exchange info and pics.​