looking to chat and have some fun

hi guys...and girls :) my name is emily and i am new to the community....i had an ex introduce me to the site and i never had any interest until i finally fucked a black guy behind his back and then uncontrollably became a BBC slut...eventually i dumped his white ass and now i am strictly black...i love the idea of cuckolding and i am open to absolutely anything...hope to hear back from lots of you :)

wit

Male
Gold Member
From
PA, US
welcome. cuckolding is a great idea, but i think it works best when lil' white boi like me are kept in chastity cages when we are made to watch and say thank you. we can't compete with BBC

hi guys...and girls :) my name is emily and i am new to the community....i had an ex introduce me to the site and i never had any interest until i finally fucked a black guy behind his back and then uncontrollably became a BBC slut...eventually i dumped his white ass and now i am strictly black...i love the idea of cuckolding and i am open to absolutely anything...hope to hear back from lots of you :)
hey its mike... i would love to please u. im a tall slim well endowed young black man. email me at perfection78@yahoo.com so we can exchange info and pics.​