Looking for long term BBC boyfriend in Gaithersburg, MD

cuckysub5in

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MD, US
Wife is starting to be interested in dating again, though she’s a bit shy and needs a bit of confidence.

We don’t do typical Cuckold play where she just looks for sex. Our relationship is sorta like a one way polyamory. She wants a boyfriend who is looking for more than just sex with her and I’d enjoy someone who can help her domme me.

Attachments

• 20181225_120258.jpeg
    20181225_120258.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 229
Wife is starting to be interested in dating again, though she’s a bit shy and needs a bit of confidence.

We don’t do typical Cuckold play where she just looks for sex. Our relationship is sorta like a one way polyamory. She wants a boyfriend who is looking for more than just sex with her and I’d enjoy someone who can help her domme me.
I am looking for a white girlfriend and will help her dom you . I have a profile on fetlife also . Experienced in the d/s lifestyle

She’s definitely been doing better.

Back