Looking for a true sexy 'Throat Bunny'

Dark Dream

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
So im getting tired of meeting women after woman who just can only suck the head of my dick or get like half in, still yet to find a woman who can actually deepthroat my entire length. I know they exist, but where you ladies at??

I mean a proper throat bunny that and work my length and get it all the way to the back of the throat and still tongue my balls.
Make it sloppy, gag if you want but take the whole cock. Please you must be out there somewhere?!

About me : Im Genuine. Athletic. Dominant. Hung. Clean. Intellectual BBC Bull. Large thick BBC.
Tall, athletic build, enjoy fitness, My preference for women is; attractive with good physique.

Please also be verified or can prove yourself and potential skills.

Im looking for a this kind of skill set ;)

So im getting tired of meeting women after woman who just can only suck the head of my dick or get like half in, still yet to find a woman who can actually deepthroat my entire length. I know they exist, but where you ladies at??

I mean a proper throat bunny that and work my length and get it all the way to the back of the throat and still tongue my balls.
Make it sloppy, gag if you want but take the whole cock. Please you must be out there somewhere?!

About me : Im Genuine. Athletic. Dominant. Hung. Clean. Intellectual BBC Bull. Large thick BBC.
Tall, athletic build, enjoy fitness, My preference for women is; attractive with good physique.

Message us…

No offence, but you are very spoiled!!!!!! You are complaining that you have many women suck your big black cock and you are upset because they can only get the head of your cock or get half of your cock in their mouth. Many women??????
Do you have how many men dream about having 2-3 women to suck their cocks?????????????
Only one woman has sucked my cock and that is my slut wife. she did not like to suck and it was rare when she did.
You should be very grateful and thank God that he has Blessed you with a magnificent cock.

i practice with 8” realistic but that makes my mouth 👄 water

Back