Looking for a story where the wife comes home from a date with a bull with a cum filled condom and forces the husband to put the condom in his mouth.

Looking for a story where the wife comes home from a date with a bull with a cum filled condom and forces the husband to put the condom in his mouth. Eventualy the condom start to leak more and more into his mouth. If anyone knows the name of this story, please let me know!
Whenever my husband knew that I had been with another man, he always had to get the entire story. The stories about my past experiences is really what got him into this mess, lol.

If he knew that I had been "out with the girls" he was waiting up for me every time. He was waiting in the living room, and wouldn't even let me go to the bathroom without inspection. He would beg for the details and I would resist some, eventually telling him and allowing him to see for himself. Any indication of a man's beard rash on my neck would drive him crazy. Small hickeys or love bites on my breasts where a whole nother level of things to come.

While I was spinning my tale, he would go down on me and sniff my crotch through my slacks to see if he could smell another man's scent. When the timing was right, I let him take down my slacks and inspect my panties. Finding cum or small pubic hairs where like finding special treasures. He would continue to examine me, licking occasionally to corroborate the story, he loved to clean up... I liked it too.

His only complaint really was that there never seemed to be enough cum left inside of me, for him to really appreciate. That is true. I typically went to the restroom to freshen up a bit, and anything that was really left over was mostly soaked into my pantys or clothing. He came up with the idea for me to use cover my vagina with plastic stretch wrap.

I really wanted to help him with his fetish, I mean he has helped me with mine. The next time out, I had my bull use a condom, on the first go. I took the filled condom, tied a small knot at the top, and put it in a cup to transport. When I got home, just before I got out of the car, I put the condom down the front of my panties, for him to find.

During my routine inspection, he discovered it... it was perfectly body temperature too.
I teased him with the contents as I untied the knot. I got on the floor and told him that I wanted him to eat a fresh creampie. I then dumped the entire contents in his mouth and told him to hold it there. I propped a couch cushion under my hips and spread my vagina with both hands. He spit that load deep inside of me and I promptly closed my legs.
He had to work very hard to convince me that he deserved the chance to get another taste.

Whenever my husband knew that I had been with another man, he always had to get the entire story. The stories about my past experiences is really what got him into this mess, lol.

If he knew that I had been "out with the girls" he was waiting up for me every time. He was waiting in the living room, and wouldn't even let me go to the bathroom without inspection. He would beg for the details and I would resist some, eventually telling him and allowing him to see for himself. Any indication of a man's beard rash on my neck would drive him crazy. Small hickeys or love bites on my breasts where a whole nother level of things to come.

While I was spinning my tale, he would go down on me and sniff my crotch through my slacks to see if he could smell another man's scent. When the timing was right, I let him take down my slacks and inspect my panties. Finding cum or small pubic hairs where like finding special treasures. He would continue to examine me, licking occasionally to corroborate the story, he loved to clean up... I liked it too.

His only complaint really was that there never seemed to be enough cum left inside of me, for him to really appreciate. That is true. I typically went to the restroom to freshen up a bit, and anything that was really left over was mostly soaked into my pantys or clothing. He came up with the idea for me to use cover my vagina with plastic stretch wrap.

I really wanted to help him with his fetish, I mean he has helped me with mine. The next time out, I had my bull use a condom, on the first go. I took the filled condom, tied a small knot at the top, and put it in a cup to transport. When I got home, just before I got out of the car, I put the condom down the front of my panties, for him to find.

During my routine inspection, he discovered it... it was perfectly body temperature too.
I teased him with the contents as I untied the knot. I got on the floor and told him that I wanted him to eat a fresh creampie. I then dumped the entire contents in his mouth and told him to hold it there. I propped a couch cushion under my hips and spread my vagina with both hands. He spit that load deep inside of me and I promptly closed my legs.
He had to work very hard to convince me that he deserved the chance to get another taste.
my husband is also looking for traces of sex on my body, in my shorts.

Back