Looking for a relationship with a hotwife /cuckold

indulgingb

Male
Real Person
Looking to establish an ongoing relationship with a hotwife/cuckold couple in an around the Midwest area. My location is Minneapolis Minnesota and would like to establish an relationship with a hotwife/cuckold in Minnesota or its surrounding states of Iowa, Nebraska, Wiscosin, ILLINOIS, North and South Dakotas. Would prefer an arrangement that allows for play dates as often. Please be open minded and kinky. Please contact me ONLY if you are serious. I am genuine about this.

Looking to establish an ongoing relationship with a hotwife/cuckold couple in an around the Midwest area. My location is Minneapolis Minnesota and would like to establish an relationship with a hotwife/cuckold in Minnesota or its surrounding states of Iowa, Nebraska, Wiscosin, ILLINOIS, North and South Dakotas. Would prefer an arrangement that allows for play dates as often. Please be open minded and kinky. Please contact me ONLY if you are serious. I am genuine about this.
Every aspiring bull wants this bro. If you want some advice from an experienced Bbc bull hit me up. Not sure if you gonna catch what your fishing for with that bait.

Back