LOOKING FOR A REAL BBC ORGY FOR MY WIFE NYC

Hi All, new couple here! We are in NYC, looking for 3 BULLS to have a crazy orgy with my wife! If you find this thread and would like to create this orgy. We are looking for ONLY 9 inches PLUS. Please don’t message if less. Include photos as well. I pay very well for your time as appreciation! Photo of wife attached!

Attachments

• 7B13166D-DE79-4182-B664-922273A5BA07.jpeg
    7B13166D-DE79-4182-B664-922273A5BA07.jpeg
    33.6 KB · Views: 275
Hi All, new couple here! We are in NYC, looking for 3 BULLS to have a crazy orgy with my wife! If you find this thread and would like to create this orgy. We are looking for ONLY 9 inches PLUS. Please don’t message if less. Include photos as well. I pay very well for your time as appreciation! Photo of wife attached!
Get verified with a vid.......Otherwise everyone here gonna feel its man typing gis fantasy and the wife and involved.......Welcome to NYC on this site....same street rules apply here......Your either "real" or bullshit.......verifying helps some around here better......

good luck
it will be easy to meet men on this site - so if you have trouble, then you are doing something wrong

I'm a well hung ddf 10in bbc working in the NYC area I read you posted and I'm interested

Attachments

• 20210122_151715.jpg
    20210122_151715.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 75
Back