Looking for a particular kind of cuckold video?

When my ex wife and I were swinging I adored watching her dancing, flirting and kissing guy's in the nightclub, knowing she would eventually choose one (or two) to bring home with us. I'd love to find some video clips like that, the flirting and build up instead of the actual sex later...anyone have any ideas?

When my ex wife and I were swinging I adored watching her dancing, flirting and kissing guy's in the nightclub, knowing she would eventually choose one (or two) to bring home with us. I'd love to find some video clips like that, the flirting and build up instead of the actual sex later...anyone have any ideas?
Yes go post on the cuckhold forum.

Would love to see that too.

My ex-fiancee' doing her thing with a guest. Like you, I loved seeing her dance in bars and clubs but never did any video. This is a close as I got.

Attachments

• MVI_1082.MP4
    1.7 MB
  • MVI_1092.MP4
    3.8 MB
Get a big black man in here with a masseeeve dick and let them play.
She was not into black men...but my current gf is
:sex:
. Not as good a dancer but, hey, can't have it all;)

Back