Looking for a master of manipulation

Seeking any one who can help me corrupt my husband into allowing me to live "hotwife" lifestyle. Experience black man who has successfully done this before. Please help, I feel I am close to convincing him but just need a little more help.
You have the power of the pussy.. you dictate what you need.. if he loves/knows you, then it should be clear to him already what it is you need to live your true nature

Seeking any one who can help me corrupt my husband into allowing me to live "hotwife" lifestyle. Experience black man who has successfully done this before. Please help, I feel I am close to convincing him but just need a little more help.
Just have alot of dick goin in pussy on ur phone and when anyone be l8ke wtf be li well he wont let u have it may as well dream about it if u do it around friends the door will open and all u gotta do is walk in

Challenge accepted! DM me

You wouldn’t have to convince me that’s for sure.

Back