Looking for a bull to cock warm

Lild3m0nnn

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CO, US
How about you let me cock warm you with my mouth while you're on call with your friends. Every time you laugh I swirl my tongue around and tease you a bit more. I'm not used to this kind of power so you let me do it for a little while. After the call ends you set your phone down and give me a look- I know what this means. You run your fingers up through the roots of my hair and grab firmly and start to slowly fuck my face. Once you decide you don't want to wait any longer you start to fuck my throat. Hard. Telling me how good of a little cock warmer I am while you're cumming down my throat

Attachments

• AC1817E3-AEA7-4961-A396-48A3E32B20C7.jpeg
    AC1817E3-AEA7-4961-A396-48A3E32B20C7.jpeg
    984.4 KB · Views: 303
How about you let me cock warm you with my mouth while you're on call with your friends. Every time you laugh I swirl my tongue around and tease you a bit more. I'm not used to this kind of power so you let me do it for a little while. After the call ends you set your phone down and give me a look- I know what this means. You run your fingers up through the roots of my hair and grab firmly and start to slowly fuck my face. Once you decide you don't want to wait any longer you start to fuck my throat. Hard. Telling me how good of a little cock warmer I am while you're cumming down my throat
Yes please

Back