Looking for a bbc, Jersey shore area.

Eletegek

Couple
I’ve been lurking here for a while and this weekend, (assuming it goes well) will be our first threesome since being together, she’s had one before us and since our time being together we have yet to find somebody until now. I’m more there to enjoy the show and reclaim her after and of course make her feel safe. I happen to have find a guy she seems interested in fucking (bbc). And I would like to have some others lined up for her to try especially if this one flakes or doesn’t live up to it. She’s a healthy thick 30 year old with thirst for sex, we’re in a open relationship. So I always have told her if she found somebody she wanted to fuck she can by all means. So the search is on, any guys interested send me messages and I’ll forward them to her with the pictures. And if you have kik it certainly makes it easier! We’re not a cuckold couple but a stag/vixen couple, also she prefers men who clearly take care of themselves and are clean cut.

I’ve been lurking here for a while and this weekend, (assuming it goes well) will be our first threesome since being together, she’s had one before us and since our time being together we have yet to find somebody until now. I’m more there to enjoy the show and reclaim her after and of course make her feel safe. I happen to have find a guy she seems interested in fucking (bbc). And I would like to have some others lined up for her to try especially if this one flakes or doesn’t live up to it. She’s a healthy thick 30 year old with thirst for sex, we’re in a open relationship. So I always have told her if she found somebody she wanted to fuck she can by all means. So the search is on, any guys interested send me messages and I’ll forward them to her with the pictures. And if you have kik it certainly makes it easier! We’re not a cuckold couple but a stag/vixen couple, also she prefers men who clearly take care of themselves and are clean cut.
Good luck guys
Just remember to be safe, more vaccines are going out, but NJ is having a small spike in cases.
I have been in this game for over 10 years, there are some good guys on this site. Just remember to verify both ways.
The less drama, the better.
I dont know if you need any tips, but if you do, feel free to reach out.

Good luck guys
Just remember to be safe, more vaccines are going out, but NJ is having a small spike in cases.
I have been in this game for over 10 years, there are some good guys on this site. Just remember to verify both ways.
The less drama, the better.
I dont know if you need any tips, but if you do, feel free to reach out.
Do not take the Covid vaccine it’s not safe or effective and they use something called crispr where they can edit your genome just look into profusa’s website and their Hydrogel technology they want humanity to merge with machine and become Artificial intelligence just read the Great reset by Klaus Schwab or the fourth industrial revolution Covid is a scam to get people to take these gene therapy shots stay no to the Covid vaccine people have and are dying from it if you do not believe me go to VAERS on the CDC website over thousand people are reported dead from them

Cool, I'm from Long Branch, NJ. I live right by the shore. If you want to hit me up on kik it is sireatin. I'm 22yrs old and feel free to hmu

Do not take the Covid vaccine it’s not safe or effective and they use something called crispr where they can edit your genome just look into profusa’s website and their Hydrogel technology they want humanity to merge with machine and become Artificial intelligence just read the Great reset by Klaus Schwab or the fourth industrial revolution Covid is a scam to get people to take these gene therapy shots stay no to the Covid vaccine people have and are dying from it if you do not believe me go to VAERS on the CDC website over thousand people are reported dead from them
Did you drop acid? Jesus Christ

Hit me back im real close y

Back