Looking for a 15" BBC to fuck my dirty little coke whore wife. She's a nasty slut craving a big black cock in tight little white pussy.

I do not mind the "foolish posts"; they are easy enough to pass over and sometimes I can have some fun with them. Overly moderated forums can attract moderators who are rather full of themselves, deleting threads or posts that are not to their particular tastes. If even only two people enjoy themselves, everyone else can opt out. I forgot exactly how to do it, but there is a way on this site in which you can opt out of alerts for a particular thread.

This man is so pathetic, I think he's looking for dick for himself and using someone's pic saying it's his wife. Why do men do this? I feel if she was into this she would be part of the process
Yep! This isn’t how you talk about a women, money says she doesn’t even know he’s on here talking ******* about her. Geezus! Some people.

Lol. That me too right now. It's the unverified profile that created the most unrealistic fantasy. Wannabes everywhere. Lol
Same pic and then another pic doesn't even look like the same person and he keeps repeating himself with what he's going to do to get ready

Ignore him all. He is an obvious wannabe seeking attention. The pics are clearly downloaded pics. Lots of them on here. As much as I'll love them deleted. They'll just create a new profile. Just ignore him

Back