Looking for 2 BBC for girlfriend in CT...

So I've been chatting up my girlfriend who is early 40's, white, and very sexual..............we have a pretty passionate sex life, and think I've struck a nerve in her. We went from pretty vanilla to downright animalistic! I get her so worked up........(and myself) that I have her just about begging to be fu*ked by me and 2 BBC to start with. I have been searching on this site and tumblr for pictures I send her daily, and she provides back her thoughts on said pictures! It's driving me crazy!!! She takes cock in all three holes......and she never tried anal before me, and now she craves it. Her pussy is shaved, she gets extremely wet, and she swallows. We are clean, dont smoke and are disease and ******* free.....and we ask that anybody we meet up with be the same. She also wants to try a FMF, and said being that I would allow her to be fu*ked by other guys, she'd have no problem with me fu*king other women, as long as she and I do this together.

So, I am here getting the feelers out to see if we can make this MMMF thing happen.....

Back