Jaynali47

Couple
From
OH, US
Looking for a hung bull that is actually legit. I'm a sexy 26 y.o. girlfriend looking to be bad. This time I want to play solo. If you have some friends to bring to come fuck me, I wouldn't mind. Never been able to make that happen yet... but if you are willing to make my fantasy come true let's make it happen.

From Ohio and looking to host near Columbus.

Attachments

• 634754681.jpg
    634754681.jpg
    412.6 KB · Views: 341
Looking for a hung bull that is actually legit. I'm a sexy 26 y.o. girlfriend looking to be bad. This time I want to play solo. If you have some friends to bring to come fuck me, I wouldn't mind. Never been able to make that happen yet... but if you are willing to make my fantasy come true let's make it happen.

Pm me

New here, just joined. I'm am 18min from toledo, would love to make friends. Pm me If interested

Did you ever make this a reality? I am not 10", thats pretty big. One of the guys I vetted here in NY is legit 10, but he is very discreet, he has a GF and he needs to be careful.

Back