Looking back over years

geoffrya

Male
Gold Member
From
UK
This Xmas break has been unusual to say the least, not in last 36 years have i known Sammy have such little fun and cock due to covid and bars all shut, I started looking back in my "little diaries" and when we first started playing which at the time i didnt realise was actually "cuckolding" i always regarded it as "wife sharing"

Sammy had been seeing P for around 6 months back in 1984 i would take her to him every Friday and Sat night, collecting her in the early hours often having to wait ages before she would appear on the street from his flat and walk up the street to where i was parked waiting, and see her tottering in high heels up the footpath and grinning like the cat who had the cream as the interior light illuminated her face as she got in.
More often than not i couldnt wait until we got home to fuck her and i would have to stop in a lay by and slide into her freshly fucked cunt, lasting seconds unable to hold off at the feel of her silky cunt and his spunk covering my prick ,

This one patricular night as soon as she got in the car, she looked at me and said "Ive been really naughty to night " i just didnt really let it sink in at the time what she had said and all i said was "i fucking hope so you dirty bitch" and as we drove she stroked my cock through my jeans and i noticed a smell on her breath as she leaned over to kiss me, She said to me, "dont you want know how naughty ive been?

I said ""well tell me then!!!", She then said , "Promise you wont be mad with me then " I said something along the lines "what have you done" and as we were nearly home she said "Wait until we get home and i will show you and promise you wont be mad wont you" We arrived home and i went in switching the kitchen light on and she followed me, and as she walked through the door she lifted her dress up over her shoulders and over her head and stood before me, naked except for her heels and stockings,
Her tits and neck were covered in bites and her inner thighs also,,,,,,,,,I looked and noticed her eyes and her dilated pupils,,,,and then she went in her bag and pulled out a half smoked joint, and then i realised she was high on weed,

She then slumped down on the sofa and said "Come here and fuck me now i need a cock again,,,,,,,,,,,,,i was straight in her and immediately felt how stretched and slippery she was and said to her straight away ,"What the fuck have you had in you tonight" she just laughed and said "You promised you wouldnt get mad with me dont forget"

Sammy just lay back and said " P invited two strangers to come back to his place for a ******* tonight and i let the three of them fuck me and they both were black,,,your naughty wife has just had the biggest black cock in her tonight shes ever had and she loved it"

Sammy then told me how they had smoked a joint between them and she just went along with what they wanted, and even had her first DP with both black and white cock in her cunt at same time

I obviouslly was spunking myself before she was able to tell me it all, which she did over next few hours

I took her back the following night knowing her bf "P" had arranged another night for her, which turned out even better for her and them and ultimatley me when i did eventually get her back home after 3 hours waiting in the car again outside "Ps" flat

Back