Looing for black dominant man to have a long term online relation about my wife.

cplwantblack

Couple
Real Person
From
Canada
Hi
I am looking for a black man to built a long term and regular online only relation about my us, our couple, my unaware wife.
She is unaware about that. but she pose for me she will be involved ,its just she will never know she does things for another man than me, hope you understand the dynamic.

I am a guy that loves watching my wife being owned and degraded, i dont want my wife to be posted online, i am looking for trust worthy people to have a long relationship with, i will provide pics, vids and more content of my wife, as long as you keep it private. You want i trust you, you have to trust me too, i want to know you and see you ( cam to cam between you and me to built trust) as you will be the online owner of my wife. I also love/need you tribute her and you video record it to show me after, huge turn on for me and its make feel like if you really use my wife for your pleasure.

I take pics since 2005 and i have over 20 thousands pics now and i continue to take new ones. If its a huge fantasy for you to enter in a couple life(online) and have a control on them, we are this couple, yes wife will be unaware about all that but she will be involved through me.

Looking for real black man who like to be in charge and make me feel like my wife is his slut.

Attachments

• DSC_0897-1.JPG
    DSC_0897-1.JPG
    369.3 KB · Views: 69
Back