longterm couple with pregnant wife

discretebbc

Male
Real Person
From
Bermuda
I stay friends with my former couples as the reason we stop is always that I or they have to move..never because the sex has fizzled. My friends just informed me that the wife is pregnant with second baby . They said they wish I was back in the city where we met because really misses having me as lover even more that she is pregnant again. They became pregnant with first baby a year after I became their bull/lover. They assumed I would not want to continue after she got pregnant but I really liked them, found her more sexy and want to continue.
What happened was the further she got along, the more she wanted to see me. She said that hubby just could not keep up with her need for sex, it gave her some kind of relief during her preganancy. She worked from home normally and I am a senior manager with my company so I could really come and go without reporting to anyone. By the second and for the entire second month of her pregnancy I was at their house fucking her twice a week, thrid month..she just wanted me inside her, while she rubbed her clit to orgasim. She would suck me off after till i came. After entering the fourth month, she would have me come over and suck her breasts lots and then suck me off till I came. Once they had the baby....we stoped for a couple of months..then back to normal routine of play.

Do any other couples ever do this with lovers..or is my couple unique in the wife need for sex more sex than usual during pregnancy?

I stay friends with my former couples as the reason we stop is always that I or they have to move..never because the sex has fizzled. My friends just informed me that the wife is pregnant with second baby . They said they wish I was back in the city where we met because really misses having me as lover even more that she is pregnant again. They became pregnant with first baby a year after I became their bull/lover. They assumed I would not want to continue after she got pregnant but I really liked them, found her more sexy and want to continue.
What happened was the further she got along, the more she wanted to see me. She said that hubby just could not keep up with her need for sex, it gave her some kind of relief during her preganancy. She worked from home normally and I am a senior manager with my company so I could really come and go without reporting to anyone. By the second and for the entire second month of her pregnancy I was at their house fucking her twice a week, thrid month..she just wanted me inside her, while she rubbed her clit to orgasim. She would suck me off after till i came. After entering the fourth month, she would have me come over and suck her breasts lots and then suck me off till I came. Once they had the baby....we stoped for a couple of months..then back to normal routine of play.

Do any other couples ever do this with lovers..or is my couple unique in the wife need for sex more sex than usual during pregnancy?
Love it!!!

Back