Long Vagina?

Do you (or does your wife/gf) have a 'long' vagina?

• Yes, gynecologist/doctor said so.

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Yes, evidence shows yes.

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • No, just can't take a very long cock.

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • No, it can be painful but really want to take it all.

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • No, and glad it isn't so!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unsure.

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
My (23 year old, PAWG, previously VERY experienced with BBC) girlfriend went to see her gynecologist a few months ago. While she was there the doctor said my GF had a really long vagina and had to go get the bigger speculum tool.

She has always said she preferred a really big cock pounding her, but even she was surprised that having a long vagina was even a thing. Ever since then she makes jokes about it, even around friends of mine, and I am obsessed with the idea.

Do any of your ladies (or any guys whose wives or girlfriends) have a 'long' vagina?

Unfortunately, I am told that we Indian women tend to have slightly shorter vaginas, if anything. I like being stretched by thick cocks, but the really long ones can’t get fully inside me.

We experimented with long dildos. My wife can easily fit 7.5" But she had at least three lovers with 9" tools. She enjoyed all these three but not in every position. For example, she says she cannot do doggy with long cocks. At least when they thrust all the way in. Missionary was OK. She never encountered a thick cock that she could not fit.

Care to show us this amazing 8th wonder of world?
If you are talking to me, I don’t have one with anything inserted unfortunately. But it wouldn’t really prove anything since even the slightest amount of arousal and she stretches probably close to that 200%!

And unfortunately I don’t think her Gyno would agree to pictures.

Back