Long time lurker finally happened

Hung, what’s up - we are worried for you. Did everything work out. It probably went a little too fast for you to start but this is Cuckworld......some rides take unpredictable turns. That’s why I love the bumper cars at VanillaWorld - I know what I’m going to get. Give us a status report. We are here to help you

Dude...then i take my last comment away... open the field so that she isnt codependent on one guy. Let her meet other guys then...Dm me and I can give you some tips especially one or two swinger websites that you may want to try and also experience guys that are in the lfiestyle to play and not cause drama. Tinder is asking for trouble

This is good advice. Take it. We are veteran swingers and the MRS a HW enjoys BBC but I screen all of my wife's dates, this is about her physical pleasure and both of you enjoying the excitement and eroticism of the scene.

There are several really top notch stories like this in the forums. Very riveting and well written and seem quite similar in writing styles. A few seem similar in that right before some type of closure, the author seems to disappear in a cowardice retreat from potential reality. Coincidence? This was great reading for me so I appreciate the efforts but without closure, the story line lacks sincerity and seems like yet another fake posting from a potentially good writer. Either way, sexy stuff.

There are several really top notch stories like this in the forums. Very riveting and well written and seem quite similar in writing styles. A few seem similar in that right before some type of closure, the author seems to disappear in a cowardice retreat from potential reality. Coincidence? This was great reading for me so I appreciate the efforts but without closure, the story line lacks sincerity and seems like yet another fake posting from a potentially good writer. Either way, sexy stuff.
I have contrary information that indicates this is a true experience. Remember the old adage "just tell the truth. Its easier to remember it".

I agree with you it seems like I read the same type of story going the same way before it's eerily familiar.may very well be true hope it is and if so I hope everything is going well

I read it and think it’s all a scam... I’m cynical now! LMAO! Where’s the pics? Each response is too convenient
I can't say whether this was all True or not... But here's what an ACTUAL play by play breakdown looks like of a first time Hotwife meeting her 1st BBC Bull (me)... My profile name was Bbcnatx at the time.

Back