Lol these ridiculous 12 inch people.

I always find it funny when people say “ I want a 12 inch Bbc”. How big of a pussy do you even have. Like cut it out, you don’t want a 12 inch dick, you can’t handle a 12 inch dick and stop talking for the hell of it and I mean no disrespect at all.
Exactly! Most women can’t take an eight inch dick deep , without discomfort. Some women can take big dicks but far from few

Due to work issues, my wife had to attend an auditor in the office to review some transactions, to her surprise this gentleman was a dark man, 1.80 tall, very pleasant, he arrived on Thursday morning and there was instant chemistry That day they worked until very late, they went out to eat something and after a few drinks they ended up kissing passionately and left for the hotel, in a nearby drugstore they bought condoms and after undressing my wife was amazed at the size of his cock, she tried to put it in in his mouth, but almost nothing entered, so he went to put the condom on her and it was very small for the size of his cock, it reached the middle, she was very wet and he penetrated her very slowly and when he exerted some ******* to put it deeper, the condom broke and they had to go bareback because of how hot it was, she felt her uterus move and after a while the man deposited his large stream of semen in her naked vagina, she didn't want to bathe and I arrive She went home very sore so that I could clean her and take some painkiller because everything hurt inside her. On the third day she had to go to the gynecologist because that huge cock broke her copper "T". She calculates by the size of her hand that I could measure that cock about 28 centimeters.WP_20150506_006.jpg

Baseball bat really
YES! I had spotted it behind her bedroom door and once I got to know her and her capacity for girth, (using my hand) I took a chance and went for it. I acted like I KNEW she had used it before although I didn't know for sure.
Now keep in mind it was a little league sized bat, not a full sized MAN'S bat. Nevertheless it had her pussy lips splayed WIDE OPEN!

Due to work issues, my wife had to attend an auditor in the office to review some transactions, to her surprise this gentleman was a dark man, 1.80 tall, very pleasant, he arrived on Thursday morning and there was instant chemistry That day they worked until very late, they went out to eat something and after a few drinks they ended up kissing passionately and left for the hotel, in a nearby drugstore they bought condoms and after undressing my wife was amazed at the size of his cock, she tried to put it in in his mouth, but almost nothing entered, so he went to put the condom on her and it was very small for the size of his cock, it reached the middle, she was very wet and he penetrated her very slowly and when he exerted some ******* to put it deeper, the condom broke and they had to go bareback because of how hot it was, she felt her uterus move and after a while the man deposited his large stream of semen in her naked vagina, she didn't want to bathe and I arrive She went home very sore so that I could clean her and take some painkiller because everything hurt inside her. On the third day she had to go to the gynecologist because that huge cock broke her copper "T". She calculates by the size of her hand that I could measure that cock about 28 centimeters.View attachment 5090862
They still fuck

I have taken a black cock in my sissy-pussy that was 12 inches - he was nice and easy and worked his thin long cock in me - then later that night his wife fuck me with her thick 9 in strapon cock and she pounded me.

Back