Lol these ridiculous 12 inch people.

As someone else said, that's obviously not 11 inches based on comparing it to the height of your head. This is the perfect example of why most people who claim a dick is 11 or 12 inches are full of ******* and have no idea how long that actually is.
Obviously that guy is not even 8 NBP i guess the lady has the need to tell the world she has taken 11 inches when the maximum she'll see in her life is probably 8

I get that there are larger women out there with a size fetish! Most women cant really handle those huge sizes. My wife is tiny and our first BBC was a beautiful thick 10 inches. she did not like it, tried for 5 months to enjoy it and never really did. He was frustrated as well as he could not just fuck her like he wanted to. So it ended.

Listen to this man. He knows what he’s talking about.
Trophy wife here. This is written by a jealous white runt. With small sick. These are the lies they fed us for ages and ages. But now whit women know. It’s all out. No more denail. We know who are the aloha males. ( And ps. It’s not just the 12 in. It’s the girth. The vacukaruty. But just as hot. Is that pitch black shaft turning a white oussy inside out. Beautiful. ( I could go on about what it’s attached too and how black men are built to fuck. But that’ Wouk take ages.

Man, you picking a fight won't win.lol. Trust me, there are some dudes with 12 and more and some women who will take that like a tic tac and ask for seconds. You may not want to believe it when they ask for it, heck some even demand it. Those size queens out will beg to differ what you think you is not happening. Pick your battles my friend.

buddy, of course there are those 12 inch dicks. The reality, however, is that it is good if there are a dozen of them all over the globe. But on b2w, unfortunately, there are a lot of women who are ready to believe everything and do not understand anything about sizes and write about 12 and 14 as about an ordinary thing! Therefore, the poor bulls have no choice but to add to the existing 8 (which is already good and rare!) another 4, 5, etc.;))))

Back