Logic behind not sharing pictures?

Thickdick_son

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
I get a lot of messages from people who don't have pictures of videos on their page and aren't verified, therefore I have no idea who I'm talking to nor if I'm interested. So when I ask to see photos (body pictures without faces are acceptable and I usually say that), the person says something like they'll share via text/kik or they say they aren't comfortable sharing or they ignore my request and try to continue the conversation. This makes zero sense because the ONLY reason they messaged me and/or expressed interest is based off of my content. If I had an empty profile (like them), then wouldn't reach out.

What's (if any) the logic behind this behavior?

No idea what their reasons are but if you’re serious I’d recommend you go to sites where the focus is to meet like minded lifestyle singles and couples, not post pictures and talk fantasy in forums. Sites where verification isn’t a simple face covered photo but actually a measure of meeting others 1:1 or at events,etc.
You're right. I've shifted my focus to another site.

I get a lot of messages from people who don't have pictures of videos on their page and aren't verified, therefore I have no idea who I'm talking to nor if I'm interested. So when I ask to see photos (body pictures without faces are acceptable and I usually say that), the person says something like they'll share via text/kik or they say they aren't comfortable sharing or they ignore my request and try to continue the conversation. This makes zero sense because the ONLY reason they messaged me and/or expressed interest is based off of my content. If I had an empty profile (like them), then wouldn't reach out.

ZERO LOGIC bruh.

And those same people even got the NERVE to demand photos and videos from You 🙄

I had one the other day. Hubby talking about how sexy she is. I don't care if she is 'Real' or not.... Kicked her ass to the curb

🦶🏽🪨🪨

Obviously some of those you describe are photo collectors or phony's Some however are curious or even sincere but they are cautious, You know there are people who put out stolen photos as if they were theirs. They ask others to exchange to get more stolen photos. There may be no logic behind it at all fear might be the driving *******. I've gotten cock photos on this forum from ? claiming it's them. Only problem i had those very shots downloaded from a gay web sight to use in my photo creations. Am i to believe the guy who said he is gay on one sight is here claiming to be the best bull in the pen. All wanting to exchange photos. This is one of those times when you might consider some of those couples or females have been stung before. Making them cautious of those who want photos on the first contact.

Obviously some of those you describe are photo collectors or phony's Some however are curious or even sincere but they are cautious, You know there are people who put out stolen photos as if they were theirs. They ask others to exchange to get more stolen photos. There may be no logic behind it at all fear might be the driving *******. I've gotten cock photos on this forum from ? claiming it's them. Only problem i had those very shots downloaded from a gay web sight to use in my photo creations. Am i to believe the guy who said he is gay on one sight is here claiming to be the best bull in the pen. All wanting to exchange photos. This is one of those times when you might consider some of those couples or females have been stung before. Making them cautious of those who want photos on the first contact.
I respect your response and the thought behind it. I get there may be risk on both ends however, I'm not asking for nude or pics showing a face. It can be a vanilla picture with the head blurred or cut off. I think that mitigates most (if not all) the risk you're speaking of from their perspective. I just need to see her body to know if I'm even interested. To me that's fair because I know with 1000% certainty they are only interested because they've seen my content and I have verified photos.

ZERO LOGIC bruh.

And those same people even got the NERVE to demand photos and videos from You 🙄

I had one the other day. Hubby talking about how sexy she is. I don't care if she is 'Real' or not.... Kicked her ass to the curb

🦶🏽🪨🪨
Demand!?! That's crazy. It doesn't get that far with me. If I ask to see body pics of the woman and they don't send (no matter the reason), the convo is over.

We have no problem sharing pictures, but we prefer to do so in a app like kik just for the ease of doing so. I also only do G-rated pictures and really only want to see g-rated pictures of you those feel so much more real and if the picture gets out so what its just me and my wife in a normal photos nothing racy. I do like a photo just to know whom you are but I don't need a video of you fucking another person to make up her mind lol

We have no problem sharing pictures, but we prefer to do so in a app like kik just for the ease of doing so. I also only do G-rated pictures and really only want to see g-rated pictures of you those feel so much more real and if the picture gets out so what its just me and my wife in a normal photos nothing racy. I do like a photo just to know whom you are but I don't need a video of you fucking another person to make up her mind lol
I just answered a couple who wanted photo's (they have not posted any on this site, either) and my response was almost word for word what you just said. I'm not going to put a facial shot on here, only to find it haunting me years into the future! I will, however, send them one on kik, gmail, etc. Bottom line....Even if I do not have a picture of them, I'm not going to ask for one unless I'm willing to provide the same--but I'd prefer to do so on a site that is more private than this one (where I assume 95% of the people are not who they purport to be).

I just answered a couple who wanted photo's (they have not posted any on this site, either) and my response was almost word for word what you just said. I'm not going to put a facial shot on here, only to find it haunting me years into the future! I will, however, send them one on kik, gmail, etc. Bottom line....Even if I do not have a picture of them, I'm not going to ask for one unless I'm willing to provide the same--but I'd prefer to do so on a site that is more private than this one (where I assume 95% of the people are not who they purport to be).
You don’t have any content on your page. My post is from a pov of those who post content. Couples reach out to us based on their content, so if they hit me up it’s because they like what they see. If I can’t see them (or just her body pic), then I don’t know if the feeling is mutual.

You don’t have any content on your page. My post is from a pov of those who post content. Couples reach out to us based on their content, so if they hit me up it’s because they like what they see. If I can’t see them (or just her body pic), then I don’t know if the feeling is mutual.
You can see everything the person has written (for years, in some cases) on this site. Not being argumentative , but wouldn't you want to know what the person is all about instead of just seeing a picture of what may, or may not be their dick or pussy? Ideally, both would be best, but I'm offering to reveal the pictures, just not on a site that captures and keeps them forever. This is where I need an education on the benefits of showing my dick to the world, versus someone reading my messages and comments and then deciding if they want to further pursue a relationship or friendship. To put pics on this site would allow "one stop shopping," but wouldn't you still want to verify in the pics match the person by email, kik, or any other online site (including live interchanges)? I may be wrong, so help straighten me out.

If a guy messages me and doesn’t have media, that is the first thing I bring up and they’ll send some in the messages with no issues so I don’t have many problems with that. On the other hand, if someone asks me for more pictures I dont entertain that for too long. If my media on here isn’t enough, tough. On the other site I’m on I don’t have any media other than my profile pic so if they request pics I understand and send no face, typically generic type pics.
Have boundaries, beware of time wasters and pic collectors. If it starts off frustrating it’s probably not going to get better. Learn to move along and not feel bad about it.

My profile is limited and I’m not sure I have any pics posted here other than my avatar. I don’t know the last time I initiated a message to someone on here.

I have had conversations on here and just found it easier to move to kik to share or chat more. It’s just a preference as I find that platform easier.

I have chosen not to verify as real on this site as I’m not really interested in this site for a real life meet up. If I needed to prove to someone I am real and if I were interested in them, I would have zero problem with proving I’m real.

I know this only answers part of your question…the rest makes no sense to me either, except for fakes.

My profile is limited and I’m not sure I have any pics posted here other than my avatar. I don’t know the last time I initiated a message to someone on here.
Same here! While some have made our comments an issue we have NEVER initiated conversation, we did have pics posted but they’re now deleted after this BS, and we have verifiEd profiles on REAL couple lifestyle sites, with in-person verifications be it 1:1, couples, parties, events, and take overs. All of which, to me, are a far better verification than one single picture. That said, it’s our opinion, and if anyone feels differently that’s fine! Unfortunately we aren’t given the same in return.

Back