Little dick, humiliating situations...

Anyone (guys) have a humiliating situation you have been in where you were exposed?
I was pants once in front of my ex-gf's friends.
I signed up to be a model for open figure drawing at art museum. Tomorrow will be my first time. Apparently its pretty packed, and I will be completely naked. I am scared, nervous, but really excited at the same time.

I have a female friend named Yvette who is Puerto Rican and Black Exclusive. She invited me to a pool party. When I got there I found out the theme of the party was a nude pool party. I got out to the pool only to find many beautiful women and many very strong looking Black Men and only a few white males. I thought about running out and leaving, but I decided to go ahead and strip down, showing my pale white skin and small white penis, and then I mixed with the crowd. Several times that afternoon Yvette pointed out my small penis to the other girls and she drew comparisons to it to several of the Black Men and their huge dicks. Overall, the afternoon (which went into the late evening) was scary but really hot.

One of the hottest stories I ever heard regarding small penis humiliation was back when I was with this goth bbw about 6 years ago. She was a size queen but one that almost exclusively liked white guys. Now I'm not actually that small, unless I'm compared to black guys on this site, but she liked telling me about all of these mostly tall white guy dicks. But the one exception to her rule was a shorter than average (in height) biracial guy who she said was 11" long and very thick. I have a very thick cock but this guy was like two of mine wrapped together. She said that he routinely caught other guys looking at his dick when he would be pissing at the urinal. I found this extremely arousing, first knowing that he had battered this girls pussy and ass before me and did far more damage to both holes than I could dream of doing. And second I could not stop abusing myself later on after she went home thinking about his massive cock and how it must have looked to watch her struggle to ride his big shaft and also how much I wished that I could let him catch me staring at his superior manhood standing next to each other in the bathroom. I would have loved to have had a threesome with the two of them. But that girl was really weird about anything that sounded mildly gay or bisexual so I couldn't tell her, and then of course we just ended up breaking up anyway. But I'll always remember her talking about his massive hunk of meat and how small and pathetic it made me feel.

Last edited:
I went nude swimming on a camping trip with friends and a woman friend of mine said "Wow, you have kind of a little dick, don't you?" I mumbled something about being a grower not a shower and went back to my tent to masturbate about 5 times that night.

Good to know you’re a fake. Your profile says female.

So im not In to humiliation but I can take some easy teasing ya know? But I do have a couple contributions:
1.When we first started dating the wife and I were hanging out with some of her friends at one of their apartments. I went to the bathroom and I could hear two of the girls outside talking while they smoked. They were commenting how nice and cute I was( go me lol) and one of them said "yeah makes up for his short coming if you know what I mean") the other girl said "there's always a catch lol"
2. Her sister threw a passion party at her house once. A dozen or so women showed up. Afterwards I came to pick her up and her and her sister were looking at the catalog. Her sister pointed out an extension sleeve that also helped with premature ejaculation. My sister in law said "You guys should probably invest in this and started laughing hard" my wife turned beat red. I brushed it off. I asked my wife about it a few days later and she said it was just a joke. But I can't help but wonder: did my wife tell the whole party or just her sister?

My sister's bf (now husband) who's black walked in on me while I was getting dressed. We had all just went swimming in the lake so it's smaller than it normally is but he just started laughing. I quickly covered up but he started getting dressed to and had no shame at that point I guess to whip his out. It's was by far the largest I've ever seen.

I have a female friend named Yvette who is Puerto Rican and Black Exclusive. She invited me to a pool party. When I got there I found out the theme of the party was a nude pool party. I got out to the pool only to find many beautiful women and many very strong looking Black Men and only a few white males. I thought about running out and leaving, but I decided to go ahead and strip down, showing my pale white skin and small white penis, and then I mixed with the crowd. Several times that afternoon Yvette pointed out my small penis to the other girls and she drew comparisons to it to several of the Black Men and their huge dicks. Overall, the afternoon (which went into the late evening) was scary but really hot.
Sort of like when I was pants, except only GF's friends saw it. They used to tease me with their pinky when they saw me and then say... Nah just kidding.. (yeah you are being serious LOL)

So im not In to humiliation but I can take some easy teasing ya know? But I do have a couple contributions:
1.When we first started dating the wife and I were hanging out with some of her friends at one of their apartments. I went to the bathroom and I could hear two of the girls outside talking while they smoked. They were commenting how nice and cute I was( go me lol) and one of them said "yeah makes up for his short coming if you know what I mean") the other girl said "there's always a catch lol"
2. Her sister threw a passion party at her house once. A dozen or so women showed up. Afterwards I came to pick her up and her and her sister were looking at the catalog. Her sister pointed out an extension sleeve that also helped with premature ejaculation. My sister in law said "You guys should probably invest in this and started laughing hard" my wife turned beat red. I brushed it off. I asked my wife about it a few days later and she said it was just a joke. But I can't help but wonder: did my wife tell the whole party or just her sister?
LOL, thats pretty funny actually, the catalog.

You def served a purpose... highlighting the size of big black dicks in contrast with your small shriveled manhood. I'm sure the black guys liked having you around. Made them look even more virile and desirable.

I've had quite a few, being 52yo, means there have been probably too many over the years. But when my ex wife would get *******, had no problem at all telling others about my size or lack of it. She once had some girls only night over at our house, they got onto sex and shared the size of their partners dicks, supposedly, when they didn't believe her, she went to the bedroom and brought back a large box of Snuggerfit condoms and the cock sleeve I used to wear. Obviously these friends were friends of mine and their husbands, so wasn't so happy about her doing that.

One other time that still plays over in my head 30 years on, I was 22yo and I happened to go to a pharmacy a few suburbs from home. While there, I saw a single pack of Snuggerfit condoms, which not only i'd never seen before, but didn't even know existed (pre internet days). I was still a virgin at the time, but also knew, the day I finally get laid, even if it was with a ******, i'd need a condom that didn't slip off like all the ones i'd wanked into previously. Anyway, I came back a couple of days later, the box was still there, and I waited until there was nobody else there but the satff. Typically, the girl behind the counter was very young and cute, like they always are.

I sheepishly took them up to the counter, handed them to her, but she then realised they had no price tag on them. I said just charge me the same as the standard ones, but she insisted on asking at a whisper the other female staff members there if they knew the exact price. Her words,"they might be less expensive because they are smaller" anyway, they all agreed they were the same price as standard ones, I paid for them and raced out of there mortified these gorgeous young women now knew this about me. I figured later, they probably on purpose removed the price tag as a gag, so they'd all be able to know who and when someone bought that single box of small condoms. I didn't go back to that pharmacy for 15 years. Every now and again, my wife will go there for something and joke that the girls there said to say hi.

I have so many other situations, but the pharmacy one really affected me, as a sexually insecure, frustrated, embarrassed 22yo young man trying to live with the reality of having a small penis, plus how emotionally and mentally it was going to be a very bumpy ride for the rest of my life.

i would love to hear more about Yvette and her friends...puerto rican women make the ultimate BBC lovers..

Back