Lingerie or naked under your slutty dress?

My wife wears thigh high nylons and heels with her black slutty dress. Otherwise, she is naked under the dress. When a Black stud shows interest, she does not want to waste time "striping for action" and getting into position to be fucked hard and thoroughly bred.
As it should be!

I’m always naked underneath my clothes, when we go to meet my black lover I wear stockings suspenders and red sluttish stilettos with four inch heels which he likes fucking me in , but the rest is just as nature intended totally naked.The looks I get from people who see my bra less dark prominent nipples standing proud through my white top and flashes of my stockings + suspenders outlining my bare pussy to be seen is exciting and gets my juices flowing at the thought of what they are thinking.
Is there any other way to dress to meet a black lover. Sometimes he wants me totally naked just a jacket or wrap over me as I show up to meet him!

I definitely don't like panties that are put on before stockings/garter belt. That makes it too complicated (Yes, I'm an engineer)
It's just too much logistics that takes the focus away from the core business. Clothing as a precursor to sex must be prepared as an optimized logistical operation.

I definitely don't like panties that are put on before stockings/garter belt. That makes it too complicated (Yes, I'm an engineer)
It's just too much logistics that takes the focus away from the core business. Clothing as a precursor to sex must be prepared as an optimized logistical operation.
Well said why I hate nor never wear garter belt or stockings too much work to put on or take off. As I have said naked or minimal cover clothing works for me the goal is to get naked and have fun at least that is my goal

Well said why I hate nor never wear garter belt or stockings too much work to put on or take off. As I have said naked or minimal cover clothing works for me the goal is to get naked and have fun at least that is my goal
I have nothing against stay-ups or stockings worn with garter belts. But the panties should be left in the drawer. And then the stockings and garter stay on during the whole service. I enjoy garters. It lays the crotch area so bare, compared to being completely naked. And especially if the pussy is hairy. Then you'll get a secondary focus area for your eyes to feast upon.

The worst is pantyhose. There should be a penal code for wearing those!

I have nothing against stay-ups or stockings worn with garter belts. But the panties should be left in the drawer. And then the stockings and garter stay on during the whole service. I enjoy garters. It lays the crotch area so bare, compared to being completely naked. And especially if the pussy is hairy. Then you'll get a secondary focus area for your eyes to feast upon.

Easy for you to say you do not have to wear the garter while being fucked. I do not have any hair on my pussy so no worries there. Agree panty hose are not even in my life. Too hard to put on and take off or rip off with out tearing of course unless your into that? Ripping them off. I sometimes enjoying having my panties ripped off but for me it is mostly pantieless play

Easy for you to say you do not have to wear the garter while being fucked. I do not have any hair on my pussy so no worries there. Agree panty hose are not even in my life. Too hard to put on and take off or rip off with out tearing of course unless your into that? Ripping them off. I sometimes enjoying having my panties ripped off but for me it is mostly pantieless play
Never heard my wife complain regarding garters. She finds them sexy, just like me. But we're luckily all different. I would never f.orce any woman to wear something she's uncomfortable with.

Totally agree regarding pantyhose !!And the guy who created them should spend time in Goulag ! ;)

Back