Lingerie or naked under your slutty dress?

Good question my sweetheart this lingerie that usually use the prostitutes, ( club night worker) Leather lingerie definitely curbs my sexual appetite.
I love for example, pants on different colors and forms, for example there's many lingerie that really blows my head, and curious, woman with long clothes 😋 cause I always want to discover how looks like her top legs, how looks like her pant, all that kind of thing I like. What was you curious about that?

Which do you prefer? A hot woman in a slutty dress, and under the dress, a half bra, crotchless panties, garter belt and silk stockings. Or just completely naked? Both are awesome, but I like the tease of lingerie, and knowing she put on her best fuck me wear. She PLANNED to get fucked.. naked is a well OK lets fuck.. lingerie is I EXPECT you to take me!
This is ideal when half measures are required: high-heeled stockings and no underwearIMG_20230616_124731_510.jpg

Which do you prefer? A hot woman in a slutty dress, and under the dress, a half bra, crotchless panties, garter belt and silk stockings. Or just completely naked? Both are awesome, but I like the tease of lingerie, and knowing she put on her best fuck me wear. She PLANNED to get fucked.. naked is a well OK lets fuck.. lingerie is I EXPECT you to take me!
Both works it depends on the situation.

Naked underneath my dress I only wear thigh high stockings

Back