Lingerie or naked under your slutty dress?

Which do you prefer? A hot woman in a slutty dress, and under the dress, a half bra, crotchless panties, garter belt and silk stockings. Or just completely naked? Both are awesome, but I like the tease of lingerie, and knowing she put on her best fuck me wear. She PLANNED to get fucked.. naked is a well OK lets fuck.. lingerie is I EXPECT you to take me!
Leggings

Which do you prefer? A hot woman in a slutty dress, and under the dress, a half bra, crotchless panties, garter belt and silk stockings. Or just completely naked? Both are awesome, but I like the tease of lingerie, and knowing she put on her best fuck me wear. She PLANNED to get fucked.. naked is a well OK lets fuck.. lingerie is I EXPECT you to take me!
Naked

NAKED, so hot and sexy. Why fuck up a gorgeous little black dress with underwear

Back