Lingerie or naked under your slutty dress?

Which do you prefer? A hot woman in a slutty dress, and under the dress, a half bra, crotchless panties, garter belt and silk stockings. Or just completely naked? Both are awesome, but I like the tease of lingerie, and knowing she put on her best fuck me wear. She PLANNED to get fucked.. naked is a well OK lets fuck.. lingerie is I EXPECT you to take me!
All good!
I love thigh highs! 👍👍👿

Which do you prefer? A hot woman in a slutty dress, and under the dress, a half bra, crotchless panties, garter belt and silk stockings. Or just completely naked? Both are awesome, but I like the tease of lingerie, and knowing she put on her best fuck me wear. She PLANNED to get fucked.. naked is a well OK lets fuck.. lingerie is I EXPECT you to take me!
If a woman gets more turned to dress sexy, its good for all 👿👿👿👿

Always lingerie under my dress, Its even more fun when a date or my husband makes me remove my panties in a public place and has me hand them over to them.
Down side of that is, the guys usually never return my panties.
Sensational body and hot outfit! ♥️♥️♥️♥️👿👿👿

I’m always naked underneath my clothes, when we go to meet my black lover I wear stockings suspenders and red sluttish stilettos with four inch heels which he likes fucking me in , but the rest is just as nature intended totally naked.The looks I get from people who see my bra less dark prominent nipples standing proud through my white top and flashes of my stockings + suspenders outlining my bare pussy to be seen is exciting and gets my juices flowing at the thought of what they are thinking.
Great answer , I love being naked under my dress , especially when out , night clubs have strobe lighting and i love the looks I get , my juices also flow knowing what they are thinking .

Back