Lingerie or naked under your slutty dress?

We were usually quite successful. After several years of me finding a man she was confident in me picking out a man. Most of the failures were men getting nervous and not even showing up or being so nervous they could not get hard. She liked one guy who jokingly called himself Larry limpdick ater his first failure. He called a couple weeks later and Elaine liked him enough to give him a second chance and he performed great. The worst guys were the ones who wanted to control everythng or change the rules we had established. Just sent them packing. Showing them pics like these usually got them very interestedView attachment 5874413View attachment 5874415
Larry limpdick! Love it, obviously he doesn't take himself too seriously, perhaps that why Elaine offered her pussy to him again, glad to hear that her faith in him was rewarded and she got a good fucking from him.

Hope he got to fuck that woman a few times, settle his nerves! :)
We were all more relaxed. I told my wife I would let her get him started before I joined in the fun. They were in the living room and after a bit of kissing and fondling she pulled his pants down, sat him on the couch, got on her knees in front of him and gave him a hell of a blow job. He mumbled something about wanting to cum and she got up and sat on his cock and the fuckig beganrbl9b.jpg

We were all more relaxed. I told my wife I would let her get him started before I joined in the fun. They were in the living room and after a bit of kissing and fondling she pulled his pants down, sat him on the couch, got on her knees in front of him and gave him a hell of a blow job. He mumbled something about wanting to cum and she got up and sat on his cock and the fuckig beganView attachment 5874540
I'm sure Elaine is an accomplished cock sucker, glad that she eventually got Larry's cock inside her! Lovely pic, thanks.

We were usually quite successful. After several years of me finding a man she was confident in me picking out a man. Most of the failures were men getting nervous and not even showing up or being so nervous they could not get hard. She liked one guy who jokingly called himself Larry limpdick ater his first failure. He called a couple weeks later and Elaine liked him enough to give him a second chance and he performed great. The worst guys were the ones who wanted to control everythng or change the rules we had established. Just sent them packing. Showing them pics like these usually got them very interestedView attachment 5874413View attachment 5874415
i can see why:)

We were all more relaxed. I told my wife I would let her get him started before I joined in the fun. They were in the living room and after a bit of kissing and fondling she pulled his pants down, sat him on the couch, got on her knees in front of him and gave him a hell of a blow job. He mumbled something about wanting to cum and she got up and sat on his cock and the fuckig beganView attachment 5874540
👏👏👏👏

Back